Look what I'm using!!!!!

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
My friend has first gen iPhone in good condition. But believe me you will not be happy with it. If you compare browsing speed with new iPhones. And most apps will not work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
My friend has first gen iPhone in good condition. But believe me you will not be happy with it. If you compare browsing speed with new iPhones. And most apps will not work.

Oh I know it would be slow. It would just be fun to have. I mean I'm using this phone right now and it works beautifully but no way would unsay that it's as fast as my iPhone 6.
It's revisiting an old love.

Sent from my iPhone 3Gs using Tapatalk

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Nah, not me. I was in love 2007. :D Did you search in ebay? I can ask my friend, if he will sell.

WP7Nettwerk

Feb 13, 2015
Visit site
Yes it would!!!!

I've got an old Audiovox Pocket PC somewhere. It wast first smartphone. Back in 2002.

My first smartphone was Nokia 9210 - 2001. First internet browsing couple minutes. Uh, nice to remember.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
My first smartphone was Nokia 9210 - 2001. First internet browsing couple minutes. Uh, nice to remember.

Never had a Nokia smartphone until my current Lumia 1520. So I never got to use Symbian.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I purchased a 3G last year, it was badly scratched up on the back. I think I paid $30 for it. It was really slow on wifi, I ended up flipping it for $150 though. Some guy bought it on craigslist. He claimed he was an avid Apple collector. I'm trying to buy my moms 4s & 5s off her, she's not budging though lol.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6+ 

ajst222

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I remember when the iPhone came out, it was considered big. And I remember devices like the original Droid on Verizon were considered huge. It's now funny to look back and see how comparatively small all our old tech is
Sent from Tapatalk on my Lumia Icon

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I upgraded it to iOS 6 but it's made it a bit laggy. Still works though. Which is amazing.
Couldn't do have done it on my BB devices.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox