DOOMED!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I find the threads refreshing...because I know someone, somewhere is clicking the thread hoping it's a spark for some anti-Apple trolling, only to come in and find the thread title was tongue in cheek...and it makes them a little disappointed.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I find the threads refreshing...because I know someone, somewhere is clicking the thread hoping it's a spark for some anti-Apple trolling, only to come in and find the thread title was tongue in cheek...and it makes them a little disappointed.

Give them time....

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
hehehehe......there was a thread in CB discussing the reversal of fortunes between Apple and BlackBerry, where, according to the denizens of CB land, Apple was facing its demise while BlackBerry was on the ascendancy.

yah.....right.....

Apple is DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
hehehehe......there was a thread in CB discussing the reversal of fortunes between Apple and BlackBerry, where, according to the denizens of CB land, Apple was facing its demise while BlackBerry was on the ascendancy.

yah.....right.....

What logic on this planet would lead someone to legitimately think that way? Blackberry DEFINES a descending pattern in almost all facets. That is purely fanboyism taking over CB's victims watching their beloved singing it's swan song.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
What logic on this planet would lead someone to legitimately think that way? Blackberry DEFINES a descending pattern in almost all facets. That is purely fanboyism taking over CB's victims watching their beloved singing it's swan song.

There IS no logic over there. None. Delusional fanboyism.
View attachment 77205

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I have to use a blackberry for my work (FDA) and I hate that archaic little turd. It seems like the gov't is helping to keep BB on life support. I really wouldn't be saddened to see it completely DIE.

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

yah.....right.....

Are they still relying on illegitimate app stores?

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I have to use a blackberry for my work (FDA) and I hate that archaic little turd. It seems like the gov't is helping to keep BB on life support. I really wouldn't be saddened to see it completely DIE.

I also work for the government but we went away from Blackberry to a mix of Galaxy 5 and iPhone 6, people got to choose.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Are they still relying on illegitimate app stores?

Some do. Or Amazon Appstore. Or pooched Android APKs. One popular developer just got nailed for illegally creating a third part app which violated certain look and feel elements. It sent user data to and from his server in plain text, which wasn't why he got nailed, but it was the bigger problem. Security. The thing BlackBerry hangs its hat on.

Last edited:

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Some do. Or Amazon Appstore. Or pooched Android APKs. One popular developer just got nailed for illegally creating a third part app which violated certain look and feel elements. It sent user data to and from his server in plain text, which wasn't why he got nailed, but it was the bigger problem. Security. The thing BlackBerry hangs its hat on.

Wow. That's crazy

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR