Yesterday, i had problems with my phone, through itunes i changed my playlist. Unfortunately, all songs were not able to play and i failed to take them out.
    I came to decide to erase my phone and i did it!!

The problem comes when i tried to restore my phone through icloud, i didn't have a wireless network and i decided to use the same apple id to register as new.
    What might be the effects of this?? Using the same ID registering my phone as new while the same ID has the same icloud back up??

When i decide to erase which back up will come out because i registered as new again??\

Please help out!!!
    01-07-2015 12:42 AM
    I reckon the back up in iCloud stays there, and your phone is set up as new. You'll have to download all your apps again from your purchased list. The same with your music. Your contacts, Calendars, notes, photos and messages should be safe. I'm considering doing the same with my iP 5.

Sent from CrapaTalk on my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    01-07-2015 01:26 AM
    Okay Thank you!!

What if i erase everything again and i start restoring from icloud, which back up will come out?? The first or the second?? Mind you i'm using the same apple id in both loggins.
    01-07-2015 02:06 AM
    Let me put this clear,

Before i was using one id, then i erased my phone, i tried to log in and restore as a back up from i cloud, but i failed since i had no wi-fi. So i used the same apple id to set up my new phone as new. What is the implication if i erase and restore from back up?? Which i cloud back up will i get?? The first or the second??
    01-07-2015 02:10 AM
    I just restored my iPhone as new on Saturday and used the same Apple ID. The "old" back up will eventually get deleted. My iCloud storage was full from the "old" back up. Now it says my iCloud has 19GB free.
    01-07-2015 08:58 AM
    You should see 2 back ups. I once had 2. My new phone's back up and my old iP 4 back up was still in iCloud. I eventually deleted my old back up because it was taking iCloud storage space. If you don't need it, delete it.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    01-07-2015 11:05 AM
    It will prompted you just pay keen attention to the notification, this cost me some pictures from my stolen ipod5
    01-09-2015 10:54 PM