[Sarcasm] Man, Apple sucks.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
They have high number of people queueing at most Apple stores when new items are released.

It just goes to show that Apple users have a high iQueue.

... I'll get my coat...

*leaves before he gets stoned to death*

sPwgpLj.gif

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
My local mall has both an Apple Store and a Microsoft Store. Whenever I'm there and happen to go by both (they are on opposite ends of the mall), the Apple Store is always packed and the Microsoft Store is almost empty. The footprint of the stores appears about the same but the most people I've seen in the Microsoft Store is probably a couple dozen including employees and sometimes the Apple Store is almost packed elbow to elbow with people. It would be even more of a contrast if the two stores were located in closer proximity.

Every single time I go to the mall or anywhere where Microsoft and Apple are in close proximity, it's sad. You can see the look of disparity on the Microsoft employees faces. They get all bored and don't even try to engage customers. Almost like "I know they'll just go to the Apple store anyways, meh".

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Every single time I go to the mall or anywhere where Microsoft and Apple are in close proximity, it's sad. You can see the look of disparity on the Microsoft employees faces. They get all bored and don't even try to engage customers. Almost like "I know they'll just go to the Apple store anyways, meh".

Same thing goes for Samsung. They have a huge center display in our big mall here and there's never any traffic. The Apple Store is always packed. Spent an hour just waiting in line last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Same thing goes for Samsung. They have a huge center display in our big mall here and there's never any traffic. The Apple Store is always packed. Spent an hour just waiting in line last night.

I went to Best Buy yesterday to get an additional cable for my iPhone. Needed one for my computer at work since I gave mine to a co worker.

Anyhow.....Samsung had this HUGE dedicated space, totally empty. The iPhone section had four people in queue and three at the cash registers.

I ended up going to the computer section. No way was I going to wait just for a cable.

Totally sucks how iPhone buyers just take up all the cash registers and have a queue three and a half months after the devices released.

Dammed iSheep.

......oh wait......

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I went to Best Buy yesterday to get an additional cable for my iPhone. Needed one for my computer at work since I gave mine to a co worker.

Anyhow.....Samsung had this HUGE dedicated space, totally empty. The iPhone section had four people in queue and three at the cash registers.

I ended up going to the computer section. No way was I going to wait just for a cable.

Totally sucks how iPhone buyers just take up all the cash registers and have a queue three and a half months after the devices released.

Dammed iSheep.

......oh wait......

I think every Best Buy has that Samsung display now. Honestly, I don't think I've ever seen anyone there since it opened 2 years ago. Wonder how much of a fail that's been for them both? Wonder when Best Buy says "ok, that's enough wasted space and time."

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

Dammed iSheep.

......oh wait......

Not only do iSheep take all the cash registers, they take all the money(probably steal it) and only leave enough for the rest of us to barely afford powerful DROIDS with 500 cores and 300 gbs of ram.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

itsgusmetropolo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
Man iPhone sucks!! Android is wayyyyy better and more customizable and faster and more awesome and bigger and just awesome!! I'm loving my Note 4!!!!

Very next day:

Thinking about returning my Note 4 and giving the iPhone a shot...

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Not only do iSheep take all the cash registers, they take all the money(probably steal it) and only leave enough for the rest of us to barely afford powerful DROIDS with 500 cores and 300 gbs of ram.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Crapatalk

Norm, is that you? Lol 😂

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I actually ordered a moto x a few days ago. Its a great phone, but honestly I kinda miss the polish of ios and certain apps. So honestly I think I'm gonna return it and just get a iPhone 6 plus. Its boring I know, but I think I'm a little too deep into apple right now.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Unless they work in a full-out official Microsoft store...in that case it would be different.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Unless they work in a full-out official Microsoft store...in that case it would be different.

Went to one to buy my recent Lumia. They were definitely bored in there but man that guys face lit up when I told him what I wanted. Looked like I'd been his first sale of the day or something.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

It really is sad. What's even more sad is the Microsoft rule that they must open a retail store at any mall location that has an Apple Store.

I recently saw an empty space at a local mall that has had an Apple Store since 2010 with the "Microsoft Store coming soon" on it. It just feels pathetic.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2