Apple sucks SO MUCH that BlackBerry uses iPhones to tweet:

http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/13/75...ng-from-iphone

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Lol. Hilarious. Surprised no one caught that.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    qbnkelt likes this.
    01-14-2015 01:51 AM
    There's a fun thread over at CB.
    Western civilisation hangs on this.

Coachbulldog likes this.
    01-14-2015 01:57 AM
    There's a fun thread over at CB.
    Western civilisation hangs on this.

I read that thread earlier. I especially liked the guy who asked "what the big deal was" and that Blackberry is available on different platforms so what does it matter. All the while Blackberry felt the need to delete the tweet thus canceling out this person's "what's the big deal" argument.
    qbnkelt, mikeo007 and mmcfly23 like this.
    01-14-2015 02:04 AM
    Oh it's a fun thread. I've subscribed.

01-14-2015 02:07 AM
    qbnkelt: Apple sucks SO MUCH that BlackBerry uses iPhones to tweet:

http://www.theverge.com/2015/1/13/75...ng-from-iphone
    This should be a completely separate thread!
    qbnkelt likes this.
    01-14-2015 12:30 PM
    There are so many people that won't even consider a non-Apple phone, like my wife. Why should she? Her iPhone 5s is great, is consistently easy to use, and has a great camera, therefore, she has no desire to try something new. She doesn't like change when it comes to these things either. A LOT (millions) of people feel similar. Apple makes a good product and people are loyal to them for it.
    02-08-2015 07:34 AM
    There are so many people that won't even consider a non-Apple phone, like my wife. Why should she? Her iPhone 5s is great, is consistently easy to use, and has a great camera, therefore, she has no desire to try something new. She doesn't like change when it comes to these things either. A LOT (millions) of people feel similar. Apple makes a good product and people are loyal to them for it.
    My wife is the same way. Well, I am too. Apple makes great products. I wouldn't ever want to go elsewhere. I get a kick out of those that bash Apple just because they want to be different. Yeah, those people do exist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    02-09-2015 06:36 AM
    Everyone has a choice to use the phone they deem to fit their needs the most, but most people don't know any better than using Apple products... Not exactly are they just making an educated decision.
    02-09-2015 08:42 AM
    Everyone has a choice to use the phone they deem to fit their needs the most, but most people don't know any better than using Apple products... Not exactly are they just making an educated decision.
    I won't say most people are that way but a lot are for sure. That's the power of marketing and word-of-mouth. Hey, whatever works for them. I love having multiple platforms but in reality only iOS and Android offer what I need so that's what I play with.
    02-09-2015 10:37 AM
    That goes for anything. Let's face it. Plenty of consumers don't make educated decisions on products they purchase. They instead go with what they've had great experience with and that negates having to make an educated decision at all. If someone has a bad experience with a product by a certain manufacturer, they tend to stay away from it the next time. That includes people who have bad experiences with Apple products.
    02-09-2015 06:33 PM
    I have to just be honest here...I've had my share of Apple products and NEVER EVER had a bad experience. Whenever I did have any problem they solved it quickly. I'm not loyal to Apple but I do appreciate their product design, quality, and customer service.
    02-09-2015 07:58 PM
61 123