Even a 7 Year Old Boy can Break into an iPhone Finger Print Touch ID Technology

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Can't believe this is actually a story. I mean seriously, isn't this obvious? This is like opening up a local news paper and reading how the keys to my car has a security flaw because anyone can take it from me. Obviously whoever wrote that had an agenda.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Well people don't like to miss an opportunity to create drama and spread FUD.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I guess times have changed. I would never have tried that at any age. My Daddy may have warned me the first time, but a whippin' with a switch would've got my attention the second time. I just made sure there was no first time. That "look" was bad enough. Kids these days feel emboldened for lack of discipline. No huge crime there, but still a discipline problem. I just never woulda done it. I had too much fear instilled in my head.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Smply_Rcklss

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I guess times have changed. I would never have tried that at any age. My Daddy may have warned me the first time, but a whippin' with a switch would've got my attention the second time. I just made sure there was no first time. That "look" was bad enough. Kids these days feel emboldened for lack of discipline. No huge crime there, but still a discipline problem. I just never woulda done it. I had too much fear instilled in my head.

Couldn't of said it better. I'm still scared of my mother & she's like 5 feet. I'm 6'2 lol.

shaleem

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I couldn't resist this thread after seeing the same thing in Crackberry. Yes folks, the sky IS falling and hell has frozen over. Now for other news ...... Barry Manilow music is suddenly back in demand!! :rotfl:

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I was following BGR for a little on Twitter but they really do blow everything out of proportion. I agree with the national enquirer comparison.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I actually like the content they cover; they always seem to cover things that interest me. But they do blow things out of proportion. They have a group of professional trolls in their comment section that really make me laugh!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I actually like the content they cover; they always seem to cover things that interest me. But they do blow things out of proportion. They have a group of professional trolls in their comment section that really make me laugh!

They do seem to be one of the first to break a story. They may exaggerate, but they're on the ball.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I regard BGR as the National Enquirer of the tech world. I read it from time to time for a laugh, but that's all.

The funny thing is that the BlackBerry faithful despise BGR with the heat of a million burning suns because they claim it posts lies.

And yet.....this is a top trending thread in CB and NOBODY has questioned the blogger.

Hypocrites much?!???

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

You mean the BlackBerry faithful frothing at the mouth with pitchforks and torches (pun fully intended) in hand?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I couldn't resist this thread after seeing the same thing in Crackberry. Yes folks, the sky IS falling and hell has frozen over. Now for other news ...... Barry Manilow music is suddenly back in demand!! :rotfl:

You know, as a joke, I looked for Copacabana to post here but after watching it......I was afraid i'd be banned......so I'm not going to

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
You mean the BlackBerry faithful frothing at the mouth with pitchforks and torches (pun fully intended) in hand?

The blackberry fan trolls on there aren't as funny as the iOS fans that pretend to be android fans. LOL we call them reverse trolls.

LockOnTech

May 5, 2014
Visit site

Ha! I was going to reply with that exact post about the sky falling, you beat me to it; well done.

I regard BGR as the National Enquirer of the tech world. I read it from time to time for a laugh, but that's all.

BGR is probably the place to go if you are looking to gain a sense of humor.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I was following BGR for a little on Twitter but they really do blow everything out of proportion. I agree with the national enquirer comparison.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk

It's a shame back in the day he used to be good and gave a crap about tech, now it's all about hits and money.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
No way, a kid was smart enough to use the owners thumb to unlock the device?! Stupid Apple for not thinking about this. Who knew it was possible?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice