I guess times have changed. I would never have tried that at any age. My Daddy may have warned me the first time, but a whippin' with a switch would've got my attention the second time. I just made sure there was no first time. That "look" was bad enough. Kids these days feel emboldened for lack of discipline. No huge crime there, but still a discipline problem. I just never woulda done it. I had too much fear instilled in my head.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.
    12-12-2014 08:39 AM
    I guess times have changed. I would never have tried that at any age. My Daddy may have warned me the first time, but a whippin' with a switch would've got my attention the second time. I just made sure there was no first time. That "look" was bad enough. Kids these days feel emboldened for lack of discipline. No huge crime there, but still a discipline problem. I just never woulda done it. I had too much fear instilled in my head.

Couldn't of said it better. I'm still scared of my mother & she's like 5 feet. I'm 6'2 lol.
    shaleem likes this.
    12-12-2014 09:15 AM
    I couldn't resist this thread after seeing the same thing in Crackberry. Yes folks, the sky IS falling and hell has frozen over. Now for other news ...... Barry Manilow music is suddenly back in demand!!
    qbnkelt likes this.
    12-12-2014 02:19 PM
    BGR, over exaggerates with everything; not surprising.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    I regard BGR as the National Enquirer of the tech world. I read it from time to time for a laugh, but that's all.
    12-12-2014 03:40 PM
    I was following BGR for a little on Twitter but they really do blow everything out of proportion. I agree with the national enquirer comparison.

Sent from my Gold iPad Air using Tapatalk
    12-12-2014 03:53 PM
    I actually like the content they cover; they always seem to cover things that interest me. But they do blow things out of proportion. They have a group of professional trolls in their comment section that really make me laugh!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    12-12-2014 04:01 PM
    I actually like the content they cover; they always seem to cover things that interest me. But they do blow things out of proportion. They have a group of professional trolls in their comment section that really make me laugh!

They do seem to be one of the first to break a story. They may exaggerate, but they're on the ball.

the_tech_eater likes this.
    12-12-2014 05:17 PM
    I regard BGR as the National Enquirer of the tech world. I read it from time to time for a laugh, but that's all.
    The funny thing is that the BlackBerry faithful despise BGR with the heat of a million burning suns because they claim it posts lies.

And yet.....this is a top trending thread in CB and NOBODY has questioned the blogger.

Hypocrites much?!???

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    12-13-2014 05:45 AM

You mean the BlackBerry faithful frothing at the mouth with pitchforks and torches (pun fully intended) in hand?

shaleem likes this.
    12-13-2014 05:47 AM
    I couldn't resist this thread after seeing the same thing in Crackberry. Yes folks, the sky IS falling and hell has frozen over. Now for other news ...... Barry Manilow music is suddenly back in demand!!
    You know, as a joke, I looked for Copacabana to post here but after watching it......I was afraid i'd be banned......so I'm not going to

shaleem likes this.
    12-13-2014 05:55 AM
    You mean the BlackBerry faithful frothing at the mouth with pitchforks and torches (pun fully intended) in hand?

The blackberry fan trolls on there aren't as funny as the iOS fans that pretend to be android fans. LOL we call them reverse trolls.

12-13-2014 07:29 AM
    Ha! I was going to reply with that exact post about the sky falling, you beat me to it; well done.

BGR is probably the place to go if you are looking to gain a sense of humor.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    shaleem likes this.
    12-13-2014 09:56 AM
    I was following BGR for a little on Twitter but they really do blow everything out of proportion. I agree with the national enquirer comparison.

It's a shame back in the day he used to be good and gave a crap about tech, now it's all about hits and money.
    12-13-2014 10:34 AM
    No way, a kid was smart enough to use the owners thumb to unlock the device?! Stupid Apple for not thinking about this. Who knew it was possible?
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    12-13-2014 10:57 AM
    No way, a kid was smart enough to use the owners thumb to unlock the device?! Stupid Apple for not thinking about this. Who knew it was possible?
    There goes the stock prices

12-13-2014 11:03 AM

He would of Adrian petersoned my ***. Too soon?
    12-30-2014 03:00 PM
    LOL !!!! No clue who Adrian is but I've got a feeling he may have the same child rearing ideas as my mother.

01-01-2015 04:29 AM
    LOL !!!! No clue who Adrian is but I've got a feeling he may have the same child rearing ideas as my mother.

He's an NFL football player who was suspended for the season because of child abuse allegations after whipping his son with a switch.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.
    01-01-2015 05:27 AM
    He's an NFL football player who was suspended for the season because of child abuse allegations after whipping his son with a switch.

Sent from my mobile device via Tapatalk 3.2.1 - you know, the version BEFORE they totally borked the app.
    Oh ooooops......VERY CLUMSY attempt at humor. OK NOT LIKE MY MOTHER!!!!!!

(Sorry, Ma!)

01-01-2015 07:22 AM
44 12