Fun factoid-it's always 9:41....

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I haven't tried it myself and it's mostly intended for developers to record videos of their app for the AppStore, but apparently if you connect your iPhone to your Mac running Yosemite and open QuickTime, you can select the iPhone as a video source. That's cool by itself, but apparently the resulting video has the time corrected to 9:41 and it also sets the carrier/bars and battery to some default amount as well.

That is cool.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I haven't tried it myself and it's mostly intended for developers to record videos of their app for the AppStore, but apparently if you connect your iPhone to your Mac running Yosemite and open QuickTime, you can select the iPhone as a video source. That's cool by itself, but apparently the resulting video has the time corrected to 9:41 and it also sets the carrier/bars and battery to some default amount as well.

Aaaawwwwww can't do that because I'm still using a PC. Next purchase will be a Mac! I'm going all in with Apple. Everything I touch that is Apple is perfect. So.....going all in for my next laptop!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

MarkY3130

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Is it just me or is one of the pictures in the article not even a real iPhone 6? Looks like one of the concept photos from many months ago. Has the power button centered on the top and the volume buttons are wrong too. (It's the only picture showing the home screen and not the lock screen)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2