"Dyed in the wool"

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
"Dyed in the wool" is how I would describe myself when it comes to the iPhone. No other device has ALL the content I have on it other than my iPhones. I find myself going back to it even though it doesn't win any specification battle, or more importantly, have all the bells and whistles . It's how I know I will always be an iPhone user.

Apple has that unique ability of distilling everything that is great about the Smartphone into that one single device. It's nothing short of wondrous.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
A good deal of people feel the exact same way. At this stage in my life, what works best for me outweigh device specifications.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
"Dyed in the wool" is how I would describe myself when it comes to the iPhone. No other device has ALL the content I have on it other than my iPhones. I find myself going back to it even though it doesn't win any specification battle, or more importantly, have all the bells and whistles . It's how I know I will always be an iPhone user.

Apple has that unique ability of distilling everything that is great about the Smartphone into that one single device. It's nothing short of wondrous.

I think that is really cool. It's great that you have found such a good match for your device. I'm using a nexus 5 right now which I like in many ways but I do miss my BB 10 in many ways as well.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I think that is really cool. It's great that you have found such a good match for your device. I'm using a nexus 5 right now which I like in many ways but I do miss my BB 10 in many ways as well.
Just use the device you love and live your life with satisfaction. Life is too short to worry about these things...

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I'm the same I think. For the past month I've been tearing my hair out deciding wether to keep using the M8 I used my upgrade on or go back to my 5S. And the sim keeps going back in the iphone. It's the more complete package regardless of it lesser battery life and screen.

I'm mad though that I don't have my upgrade anymore until I pay off the M8. Now I have to decide wether to pay off the m8 and keep using the 5S or to save enough to get a 6 plus off contract while still pay off the M8.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I like the saying "it just works" for me. I also have a Note3 thats a pretty good device IMHO, BUT....I always seem to reach for my 5s, it goes everywhere with me even the bathroom.....SMILE. I have had many devices over the past couple of years, but I've kept and used my GOLD iPhone 5s longer than any of the rest...."IT JUST WORKS"

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I really wish Apple would hurry and upgrade the Apple TV though. I honestly like my roku 3 more because of all its channels. I think AirPlay is a bandaud to the problem for Apple TV. It needs a actual channel or App Store.

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
You covered it very well good post to all.

Sent from my wrapped in leather iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I do also still have worries that all my tech comes from one company. That does limit our choices and we do have to go along with what Apple does. And there not going to always be awesome because no company is perfect. Apple did have some duds before ( Apple Hifi, Newton, a few Mac models, etc.)