I'm considering switching from Android to an iPhone 6+

JRDroid

Jan 20, 2012
Visit site
I am a long time Android user (first Android phone was the original Motorola Droid) who had brief flirtations with both iOS (about 4 months) and Windows Phone (off and on for about a year). The main reasons I stayed on Android over iOS were the lack of large screens and the out dated design. iOS 7 dealt with the design, the iPhone 6+ dealt with the screen size. Couple that with the high price of the Nexus 6 (the only phone that checks every box of what I want in an Android phone), and I am seriously considering replacing my dying Nexus 5 with an iPhone 6+. I love the hardware, iOS 8 looks good, and iOS still gets most apps before Android. The main thing keeping me on Android at this point is the amount of money I have invested in apps (not a huge sum, but a decent amount over the past 5 years). Convince me jumping ship is worth it.

iwoodland

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Definitely iPhone. You said yourself your old apps were not a large outlay. The rest you've basically convinced yourself to switch.

Smooth os, great apps and support. A great community. Up to you though!

hmbarbosa1

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
Just go for it mate... Buy a iphone 6 and you will be happy. I was 2 year with Android nothing to complain love android but just got a iphone 6 and my Nexus 5 gone already... I did just to try something different both os are excellent. People that say different are fanatic :) ios and android are rock

Russcausier

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I always switch back and fourth to iPhone and android but always thought the iOS is always smoother so once you have the iPhone 6+ which I have once that's jail broken and open its the best phone hands down but be sure to get more than 16gb

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 6 is awesome and unless you are die hard android fan I think you will love the 6 as much as I do

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner