What is your opinion of the Apple Special Event?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Todays Event was very entertaining and showed off some great new hardware as well as keeping with Apples unique flare of presentations was well worth the time spent watching it

Did anyone feel compelled to try Apple Pay like I did?

Not giving a definite date for the release of the Apple Watch was disappointing I feel they shouldn't have even talked about it in my opinion

Overall a great event

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Apple Special Event

I thought the event was great and I cannot get my first iPad in the Air 2!! Only thing I was really hoping for was a Thunderbolt display refresh as I've been wanting to buy one for quite some time now. I was hoping for a release date on the Watch as well, and hopefully it's released sometime in Jan-Feb. I don't have an iPhone anymore atm so I won't be able to try out Pay but I'm hoping that it really ends up taking off.

Sakroz

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site

Craig Federighi always is the highlight of the events, did not disappoint in this one either. Can't wait to get an iPad air 2. 😊

Jo3Bingham

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site

My favorite moment was at the 8:21 mark in the keynote. Tim Cook (talking about the Apple Watch) says, "...and by people who know a lot about fashion and style. Even more than I do." Then he pauses, people laugh, then he gets this huge grin on his face and points toward the audience. Maybe he was talking about his actual fashion because none of the tech blogs mentions it, but after a few seconds of trying to understand why the crowd was cheering/laughing it hit me that it may have a been a subtle joke about his sexuality. Which is why it ended up being my favorite moment of the keynote. Did anyone else feel the same, or am I just crazy?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Best part of todays event..... The live stream worked :)

I had streaming problems, but I'm inclined to think it was a Time Warner Cable throttling situation, but after a bit, I was able to enjoy it. I thought the event went well overall, and I was definitely impressed with the introduced products, especially the iMac.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
The first hour was boring. Then it was ok. iPads were ok but wanted more software feature not camera. iPad mini disappointing.

iMac was highlight for me. Awesome. But now need more details.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I loved it! The iPad (only the Air 2) was awesome. I also liked the video they showed of the iPhone 6 launch around the world :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73