Todays Event was very entertaining and showed off some great new hardware as well as keeping with Apples unique flare of presentations was well worth the time spent watching it

Did anyone feel compelled to try Apple Pay like I did?

Not giving a definite date for the release of the Apple Watch was disappointing I feel they shouldn't have even talked about it in my opinion

Overall a great event
    10-16-2014 04:06 PM
    I thought the event was great and I cannot get my first iPad in the Air 2!! Only thing I was really hoping for was a Thunderbolt display refresh as I've been wanting to buy one for quite some time now. I was hoping for a release date on the Watch as well, and hopefully it's released sometime in Jan-Feb. I don't have an iPhone anymore atm so I won't be able to try out Pay but I'm hoping that it really ends up taking off.
    kataran likes this.
    10-16-2014 04:13 PM
    Best part of todays event..... The live stream worked
    kataran and cyberpaw like this.
    10-16-2014 04:49 PM
    Craig Federighi always is the highlight of the events, did not disappoint in this one either. Can't wait to get an iPad air 2. 😊
    kataran likes this.
    10-16-2014 05:59 PM
    My favorite moment was at the 8:21 mark in the keynote. Tim Cook (talking about the Apple Watch) says, "...and by people who know a lot about fashion and style. Even more than I do." Then he pauses, people laugh, then he gets this huge grin on his face and points toward the audience. Maybe he was talking about his actual fashion because none of the tech blogs mentions it, but after a few seconds of trying to understand why the crowd was cheering/laughing it hit me that it may have a been a subtle joke about his sexuality. Which is why it ended up being my favorite moment of the keynote. Did anyone else feel the same, or am I just crazy?
    10-16-2014 06:09 PM
    Best part of todays event..... The live stream worked
    I had streaming problems, but I'm inclined to think it was a Time Warner Cable throttling situation, but after a bit, I was able to enjoy it. I thought the event went well overall, and I was definitely impressed with the introduced products, especially the iMac.
    10-16-2014 06:25 PM
    Streamed perfectly on ATV beginning to end unlike the iPhone event.
    kataran likes this.
    10-16-2014 06:51 PM
    My favorite moment was at the 8:21 mark in the keynote. Tim Cook (talking about the Apple Watch) says, "...and by people who know a lot about fashion and style. Even more than I do." Then he pauses, people laugh, then he gets this huge grin on his face and points toward the audience. Maybe he was talking about his actual fashion because none of the tech blogs mentions it, but after a few seconds of trying to understand why the crowd was cheering/laughing it hit me that it may have a been a subtle joke about his sexuality. Which is why it ended up being my favorite moment of the keynote. Did anyone else feel the same, or am I just crazy?
    I didn't think that while watching the keynote but who know you may be right.
    10-16-2014 06:58 PM
    The first hour was boring. Then it was ok. iPads were ok but wanted more software feature not camera. iPad mini disappointing.

iMac was highlight for me. Awesome. But now need more details.
    10-16-2014 07:52 PM
    I loved it! The iPad (only the Air 2) was awesome. I also liked the video they showed of the iPhone 6 launch around the world
    10-17-2014 01:49 AM