While making an in-app purchase, a network failure occurred. Payment made but no app. What can I do?

Thi Lam

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
While I was buying an in-app purchase, the network failure occurred. After that, my money was still deducted but I did not receive my item. I dont know if i got a refund from Apple, please help me!!!!

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
re: While making an in-app purchase, a network failure occurred. Payment made but no app. What can I do?

Check your account and or call or email apple.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
re: While making an in-app purchase, a network failure occurred. Payment made but no app. What can I do?

They should send you a receipt, on the receipt it'll say "report a problem". Click that and it'll take you through the steps of what to do & let them know what's wrong.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site

They should send you a receipt, on the receipt it'll say "report a problem". Click that and it'll take you through the steps of what to do & let them know what's wrong.

I already told them that in another post they started- they want to know how they can tell if the refund was given. Personally I got an email saying that they approved refund and noticed in my itunes $ went up a few dollars a few days later

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

You probably received the item. Whatever the app is, it should have a "restore purchases" option in the settings. It'll ask for you Apple ID and check.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2