"Being first isn?t the point, being the best is"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Yup. Apple might have come late to the large screen market but they did it right with no compromises. My battery is fantastic. Speed is fantastic. Smooth.

Perfect.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Years that quasimodo of a phone that you called it can run circles of your bendable device any day and this isn't a major flaw to you no? Or the $1000 paper wait, I actually use mines as a ipod couldn't be more happy and last time I checked the passport has access to more apps that is available in App world so do your research before Stating ignorant claims please about next to zero apps

Posted via the iMore App for Android

Last edited:

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Whatever happened to the BlackBerry Z30? That phone looked promising. I have yet to see one in person, in the wild. Did people buy them?

Haha what rock have you been under I've seen a ton no exaggeration needed, I guess though ones entourage makes a diffrence. Like back in the day when the mac book pro was the status quo of a certain niche. And FYI I actually own a z30 and 2 z10s

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Years that quasimodo of a phone that you called it can run circles of your bendable device any day and this isn't a major flaw to you no? Or the $1000 paper wait, I actually use mines as a ipod couldn't be more happy and last time I checked the passport has access to more apps that is available in App world so do your research before Stating ignorant claims please about next to zero apps

What are you on about?!?!

BlackBerry is using ANDROIDS apps, some through lifted APKs with no support from the app developers and others from the Amazon AppStore. The majority of which don't work properly because they're not optimised for BlackBerry screen ratio. And when the Amazon AppStore is removing apps for the flagship device, that doesn't bode well for that arrangement.

As far as research.....I didn't do baby. Didn't have to. I EXPERIENCED the crappy unoptimised unsupported ANDROID solution on a BLACKBERRY on my Q10. Crippled the device, caused it to lag, ate up battery.

So.....how about YOU do some research about Android apps being pulled from the Amazon AppStore, the effects of ANDROID apps on a BLACKBERRY, about bending Passports, about screen lifting Passports, and mainly about what devices people use before you go off attacking them and calling them ignorant.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417168372.694354.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417168388.118209.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417168768.530274.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417168780.766478.jpg

Because frankly, you've just made a spectacle of yourself.

Oh and for the record.....go on Crackberry and research how many people were making fun of large phones when Samsung launched the Note series. Those same people are now carrying that abomination of a phone.

Oh and for the record....look at the sales numbers for Apple vs BlackBerry. Then do some research on market cap on Apple vs BlackBerry. Much to the BlackBerry zealots' dismay, the handful of bent devices (not counting the ones bent by competitors' fanbois) hasn't made a dent in consumer demand for the iPhone.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417168009.413339.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417168026.120575.jpg

You're welcomed on iMore. But if you attack people calling them ignorant, be ready for what you get back.

Last edited:

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
What are you on about?!?!

BlackBerry is using ANDROIDS apps, some through lifted APKs with no support from the app developers and others from the Amazon AppStore. The majority of which don't work properly because they're not optimised for BlackBerry screen ratio. And when the Amazon AppStore is removing apps for the flagship device, that doesn't bode well for that arrangement.

As far as research.....I didn't do baby. Didn't have to. I EXPERIENCED the crappy unoptimised unsupported ANDROID solution on a BLACKBERRY on my Q10. Crippled the device, caused it to lag, ate up battery.

So.....how about YOU do some research about Android apps being pulled from the Amazon AppStore, the effects of ANDROID apps on a BLACKBERRY, about bending Passports, about screen lifting Passports, and mainly about what devices people use before you go off attacking them and calling them ignorant.

View attachment 72431
View attachment 72432
View attachment 72433
View attachment 72434

Because frankly, you've just made a spectacle of yourself.

Oh and for the record.....go on Crackberry and research how many people were making fun of large phones when Samsung launched the Note series. Those same people are now carrying that abomination of a phone.

Oh and for the record....look at the sales numbers for Apple vs BlackBerry. Then do some research on market cap on Apple vs BlackBerry. Much to the BlackBerry zealots' dismay, the handful of bent devices (not counting the ones bent by competitors' fanbois) hasn't made a dent in consumer demand for the iPhone.

View attachment 72429
View attachment 72430

You're welcomed on iMore. But if you attack people calling them ignorant, be ready for what you get back.

Again ignorant, just like the q10 pic prior put it side by side with a iphone 6 under the same pressure what would the iphone look like ? And i bet that passprt still works, also im pretty sure a machine was used to cause that damage well unless it was giving to hulk.

what version software where you using and was it a Leak version ? 10.3 isn't even available for a q10 so ?
And last time I check apple sales are not just based off of iPhone sales especially iphone 6 which in my opinion is the worst of the company
Yes bb isn't what it use to be years ago but that's how society operate your at the top at one point then you are the bottom bit it'd far from dead last time I check as I stated apple was at the bottom of the pile in phones less than a decade ago. And how much percent of the PC market does apple control again ? Do you hear me calling it a dying company ? Because that would be completely stupid and ignorant as history proved
For music I love apple products that's why I have them.

You don't see me with multiple accounts in one site saying one thing then on another the contrary do you, how shady is that?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Again ignorant, just like the q10 pic prior put it side by side with a iphone 6 under the same pressure what would the iphone look like ? And i bet that passprt still works, also im pretty sure a machine was used to cause that damage well unless it was giving to hulk.

what version software where you using and was it a Leak version ? 10.3 isn't even available for a q10 so ?
And last time I check apple sales are not just based off of iPhone sales especially iphone 6 which in my opinion is the worst of the company
Yes bb isn't what it use to be years ago but that's how society operate your at the top at one point then you are the bottom bit it'd far from dead last time I check as I stated apple was at the bottom of the pile in phones less than a decade ago. And how much percent of the PC market does apple control again ? Do you hear me calling it a dying company ? Because that would be completely stupid and ignorant as history proved
For music I love apple products that's why I have them.

You don't see me with multiple accounts in one site saying one thing then on another the contrary do you, how shady is that?

You want to talk phone sales? Fine.

Apple has sold more iPhone 6 and 6 Plus in one MONTH in one release than the whole of the BlackBerry sales since 2013.

Those pictures are from a Blackberry site so go do your own research.

Apple could have bought BlackBerry hundreds of times over (look at market cap) but chose not to because BLACKBERRY IS CRAP put there by the idiocy of the management who ran a once good company TO THE GROUND.

HISTORY hasn't proven ANYTHING. Companies and agencies are moving away from Blackberry in droves. The ONLY way they can survive is to sell software to their competitors. BECAUSE THE PHONES ARE CRAP AND N O B O D Y is buying them in comparison to Apple and Android. Except for the BlackBerry cultists of course, with their Quasimodo phones that bend when you sit in them. Yup. They bend too. Cry me a river.

As to the multiple accounts....what are you on about???? Take your account and go to one of the BlackBerry troll sites of your choosing and spew your cultist dogma there. You are an embarrassment to what's left of the BlackBerry community.

Now shoo off and take your crap with you.

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh and by the way. I loaded the Amazon AppStore WITHOUT 10.3. You COULD do it. WAY before.

So who's ignorant, eh, when you don't know what you could do on your own platform??????

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Oh and by the way. I loaded the Amazon AppStore WITHOUT 10.3. You COULD do it. WAY before.

So who's ignorant, eh, when you don't know what you could do on your own platform??????

Lol, calm, its really not worth it.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Yah trolls get my Irish Cuban blood boiling. And when they go at me with words like ignorant, if you draw first blood, be ready for what comes.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Re: "Being first isn?t the point, being the best is"

For one apple could never buy bb so your on something there madam they may have the funds now but you seem to forget they are clauses that prevent such things go back a few years can you say the same ?

Funny when the top officials of the most powerful nations of this world uses such devices OK what are you on yea you should know since you been on cb so much with your other account if you hate something so much why are you on it

Oh because something sells does it make it good ? Lil Wayne sells billions of records and is called the best 9f all times,would you buy one?

As again for your ignorant statement again in case you missed it I have a iMac pro,2 ipods,3 iphones including the iphone1 silver back from AT&T original,2 ipod touch and 2 ipod nanos along with 10 blackberry phones and a galaxy tab 4, and have been using apple products for over decade so I do not need permission from the likes of you to be here with your one garbage golden iphone 6. The audacity of some people

10 Blackberry phones and 3 iPhones ? That's borderline Cat Lady status.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

Let's not feed this troll. Instead lets nominate him for the art hall of fame for his mastery of trolling.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site

Yes but still some people's audacity they walk into a store and ask the sale guy hey what's the latest selling phone ,of course there gonna convince you to buy something that put more money in their pockets. they're in sales after all, then come and act like they're the elite of a company calling other people names when they are the same ones on other sites saying contrary. Who is more of a troll?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Stephen Fry, darling of the British, comedian, writer, actor, TV host, one half of the comedy duo that includes Hugh Laurie (yes the one that plays Dr House) and well known Apple aficionado gives his review of the iPhone 6 in the link below. He raises some excellent opinions, like:

"It only needs for me to leave with the confident prediction that these phones will prove through sales, as I believe them to be, the best and most beautiful mobile telecom technology ever yet produced."

Stephen Fry's iPhone 6 verdict: the most exquisite mobile ever made | Technology | The Guardian

To return to the OP and to ignore any distasteful mythical Nordic creatures that have infected the thread, adoption of the IPhone 6 and 6 Plus have in fact proven that the only ones who obsess over who did what first are tech enthusiasts. Consumers just buy what they want. And given these two phones' stellar sales, it is obvious that Apple's strategy pays off.

Yesterday I stopped by Starbucks to grab my Friday eggnog latte treat and a cranberry bliss bar, and I paid with my iPhone. I then hit Walgreen for some Tylenol and again used Apple Pay. Sure, others used NFC before. But Apple Pay made it accessible for me. Their approach worked better for me.

Yup they weren't first. But for me they did it right.

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Funny last time I checked dragons are mythical archaic creatures that are extinct probably due to their fire breath,but ok what ever floats ones boat. As stated numerous times the market is an ever changing process. One day one is at the top the next at the bottom Nokia for instance and if memory serves ios has never been in the #1 position for phone sales no place in the world with the exception of Japan this year I think. So really nothing to brag about really.

With that said when it comes to music though apple is my #1 go to, which is why my iPhone is used as my ipod that don't leave my pocket. And ya I was known as the dragon slayer ;)

Sent from Dragon master knight on his amazing Ultimate blue eyes white dragon equipped with metalmorph and 3 cyber dragons and photon blast beamed from outer space on the death star 2.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

Can we make a separate mobile nations forum for trolls and people who want to debate Apple vs the world because it's getting annoying. Buy what phone you like and shut up about it already

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originalloverman

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site

Can we make a separate mobile nations forum for trolls and people who want to debate Apple vs the world because it's getting annoying. Buy what phone you like and shut up about it already

Incase you can't read or something medically wrong
you could see who was debating and turn to childish antics

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

Incase you can't read or something medically wrong
you could see who was debating and turn to childish antics

Something medically wrong?.... lol turn the intensity down a tad my friend, grab a coffee and enjoy the forum. I never said YOU were a troll in fact I've never even seen your name before. I'd suggest before telling people off in the forum stop by the introduce yourself area of the forum and say hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.