If u have an iPhone 5s, would u/are u upgrading to the iphone 6 94 buying an apple watch?
    Last edited by askep3; 09-10-2014 at 09:46 AM. Reason: I don't really want advice, I just want to know what YOU guys are doing.
    09-09-2014 06:58 PM
    I don't know what you should do. It's YOUR decision to make so you tell us what you think you should do. If you don't know, take some time to yourself, weigh the pros and cons, and then come to an informed decision. If you don't and still want to hear our opinions, then you'll get them, but they may not be to your liking...
    09-09-2014 07:03 PM
    Oh I always do that, I just wanna hear peoples opinions, and what they are/might do
    09-09-2014 07:04 PM
    Since you have an 5s, you should be getting the iwatch, after all the iPhone 6 is just as an iPhone as the iPhone 5s which you already have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-09-2014 07:18 PM
    Ya I also thought that since the iphone six is just a bigger screen, and payment tech, and a faster processor, of which the payment tech I won't even be using
    09-09-2014 07:20 PM
    I had already decided that I was keeping my 5s, it does everything I need. But I might be interested in the iWatch.
    kataran likes this.
    09-09-2014 07:25 PM
    My opinion is I have no use or interest in an Apple Watch and would rather have an iPhone 6 Plus which I'm going to order on Thursday night.
    09-09-2014 08:24 PM
    I just read that the apple watch also has apple pay, and obviously that way more convenient than using an iphone
    09-09-2014 08:25 PM
    But two bad parts about the watch is that it's only the first gen, and that it's $350 which is pretty expensive, and also close to the iphone 6 which is just $300 more
    09-09-2014 08:26 PM
    Look, I'm not interested at all in the Apple Watch but since we're discussing it here and you're asking our thoughts, I'll just tell you that the starting price tag for the Apple Watch is a bit too much. Now I haven't worn one or played with one to say that it is overpriced, but from what I'm seeing and gathering, it feels like it is overpriced based on what we all know about it at the moment.

Now that doesn't mean that once it's out you shouldn't go out and try one for yourself. Always remember that a purchase with Apple isn't a final sale. Buy the watch and see how you like it. You have 14 days to make a return.
    09-09-2014 08:31 PM
    But those two points are kinda useless, since the watch is really good, and it's not bad like the first gen devices from samsung or some of apples ones
    09-09-2014 08:34 PM
    But those two points are kinda useless, since the watch is really good, and it's not bad like the first gen devices from samsung or some of apples ones
    Then you have made your decision already.
    09-09-2014 08:38 PM
    Then you have made your decision already.
    The watch seems so good, but being the inpatient person that I am, I can wait for the release, I hope it's like January or something, if I decide to buy it
    09-09-2014 08:39 PM
    The watch does look and sound nice, but how do you know that this first generation will come without bugs or glitches like most first gen products.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    09-09-2014 08:52 PM
    Ya that was my point, but there will be software updates, and a year warranty
    09-09-2014 08:53 PM
    I had already decided that I was keeping my 5s, it does everything I need. But I might be interested in the iWatch.
    I'm leaning hard in this direction still need to absorb the rest of the release information that's piling up on the iMore blog
    09-09-2014 08:56 PM
    The watch does look and sound nice, but how do you know that this first generation will come without bugs or glitches like most first gen products.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Tim Cook spoke about the long research and time they put in developing the watch and with the design and price point no one is gonna upgrade to a new watch anytime soon I feel this will be an iPhone 5c moment you buy one and that's all there will be. It's not made to replace the iPhone and made to last 4 or 5 cycles

Any debates on this
    09-09-2014 09:05 PM
    So I have an iPhone 5s, and I'm wondering what I should do, get the iphone 6 (not pro) or wait and get the iWatch, and not get the iphone six, I want to hear peoples opinions, thanks!
    We can't decide for you. I don't care about a smart watch so I will never recommend them to anyone. I really haven't even looked at any details on the Apple Watch; I just don't care about it.

So IMO, get the iPhone 6 and buy a real watch if you want a watch.
    09-10-2014 08:24 AM
    You said you do not wanna use apple pay. Secondly think if you are really that health conscious, if yes go ahead with the apple watch, if not iPhone 6. I personally din't like the watch, so I am mostly gonna buy iPhone 6 (because I use my phone more often than a watch).
    09-10-2014 10:11 AM
    You said you do not wanna use apple pay. Secondly think if you are really that health conscious, if yes go ahead with the apple watch, if not iPhone 6. I personally din't like the watch, so I am mostly gonna buy iPhone 6 (because I use my phone more often than a watch).
    Yes but remember, the main thing the iphone 6 has to offer is a larger screen, and pretty much other than the faster processor (which Is also important) not much
    09-10-2014 06:35 PM
    I know people usually say to wait for the next version and not get the first version of something, but I don't think the apple watch is like that, like when the ipad came out, it barely had features, but with the watch it already seems feature packed, and it's a whole new thing, so there's no porting of apps required like in the ipad
    09-10-2014 06:37 PM
    I say go with both
    taz323 likes this.
    09-10-2014 10:02 PM
    I'd say iphone 6.
    iWatch really depends on if you are used to wearing a watch.
    For me, I seldom wear watches so I'd stick with choosing the phone option.
    09-19-2014 07:42 AM
    I'm going with the Apple Watch. I already told my wife to get me the watch for Christmas and she said that's easy enough. Besides my 5s is still in great shape and I have no complaints. Next year I'm going with the space grey 6s/7 plus 128 gb version so I have that to look forward to which is nice.
    09-20-2014 11:51 PM
    I'm going with the Apple Watch. I already told my wife to get me the watch for Christmas and she said that's easy enough. Besides my 5s is still in great shape and I have no complaints. Next year I'm going with the space grey 6s/7 plus 128 gb version so I have that to look forward to which is nice.
    One small tiny problem unless she knows Tim Cook in person she'll have a difficult time getting it for the holidays it wouldn't be released till next year

I'm also gonna go your route keep my 5s and get the watch
    09-20-2014 11:58 PM
31 12