Choosing between iphone 6 and iWatch

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't know what you should do. It's YOUR decision to make so you tell us what you think you should do. If you don't know, take some time to yourself, weigh the pros and cons, and then come to an informed decision. If you don't and still want to hear our opinions, then you'll get them, but they may not be to your liking...:)

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Since you have an 5s, you should be getting the iwatch, after all the iPhone 6 is just as an iPhone as the iPhone 5s which you already have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

askep3

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Ya I also thought that since the iphone six is just a bigger screen, and payment tech, and a faster processor, of which the payment tech I won't even be using

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I had already decided that I was keeping my 5s, it does everything I need. But I might be interested in the iWatch.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
My opinion is I have no use or interest in an Apple Watch and would rather have an iPhone 6 Plus which I'm going to order on Thursday night.

askep3

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
But two bad parts about the watch is that it's only the first gen, and that it's $350 which is pretty expensive, and also close to the iphone 6 which is just $300 more

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Look, I'm not interested at all in the Apple Watch but since we're discussing it here and you're asking our thoughts, I'll just tell you that the starting price tag for the Apple Watch is a bit too much. Now I haven't worn one or played with one to say that it is overpriced, but from what I'm seeing and gathering, it feels like it is overpriced based on what we all know about it at the moment.

Now that doesn't mean that once it's out you shouldn't go out and try one for yourself. Always remember that a purchase with Apple isn't a final sale. Buy the watch and see how you like it. You have 14 days to make a return.

askep3

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
But those two points are kinda useless, since the watch is really good, and it's not bad like the first gen devices from samsung or some of apples ones

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
But those two points are kinda useless, since the watch is really good, and it's not bad like the first gen devices from samsung or some of apples ones

The watch does look and sound nice, but how do you know that this first generation will come without bugs or glitches like most first gen products.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I had already decided that I was keeping my 5s, it does everything I need. But I might be interested in the iWatch.

I'm leaning hard in this direction still need to absorb the rest of the release information that's piling up on the iMore blog

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The watch does look and sound nice, but how do you know that this first generation will come without bugs or glitches like most first gen products.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tim Cook spoke about the long research and time they put in developing the watch and with the design and price point no one is gonna upgrade to a new watch anytime soon I feel this will be an iPhone 5c moment you buy one and that's all there will be. It's not made to replace the iPhone and made to last 4 or 5 cycles

Any debates on this

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
So I have an iPhone 5s, and I'm wondering what I should do, get the iphone 6 (not pro) or wait and get the iWatch, and not get the iphone six, I want to hear peoples opinions, thanks!

We can't decide for you. I don't care about a smart watch so I will never recommend them to anyone. I really haven't even looked at any details on the Apple Watch; I just don't care about it.

So IMO, get the iPhone 6 and buy a real watch if you want a watch.

agalaria

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
You said you do not wanna use apple pay. Secondly think if you are really that health conscious, if yes go ahead with the apple watch, if not iPhone 6. I personally din't like the watch, so I am mostly gonna buy iPhone 6 (because I use my phone more often than a watch).

askep3

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
You said you do not wanna use apple pay. Secondly think if you are really that health conscious, if yes go ahead with the apple watch, if not iPhone 6. I personally din't like the watch, so I am mostly gonna buy iPhone 6 (because I use my phone more often than a watch).

Yes but remember, the main thing the iphone 6 has to offer is a larger screen, and pretty much other than the faster processor (which Is also important) not much

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods