Choosing between iphone 6 and iWatch

askep3

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
I know people usually say to wait for the next version and not get the first version of something, but I don't think the apple watch is like that, like when the ipad came out, it barely had features, but with the watch it already seems feature packed, and it's a whole new thing, so there's no porting of apps required like in the ipad

jacyooii

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I'd say iphone 6.
iWatch really depends on if you are used to wearing a watch.
For me, I seldom wear watches so I'd stick with choosing the phone option.

zurch

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm going with the Apple Watch. I already told my wife to get me the watch for Christmas and she said that's easy enough. Besides my 5s is still in great shape and I have no complaints. Next year I'm going with the space grey 6s/7 plus 128 gb version so I have that to look forward to which is nice.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I'm going with the Apple Watch. I already told my wife to get me the watch for Christmas and she said that's easy enough. Besides my 5s is still in great shape and I have no complaints. Next year I'm going with the space grey 6s/7 plus 128 gb version so I have that to look forward to which is nice.

One small tiny problem unless she knows Tim Cook in person she'll have a difficult time getting it for the holidays it wouldn't be released till next year

I'm also gonna go your route keep my 5s and get the watch

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
I chose the iPhone because I couldn't see the screen on my Blackberry. A watch? Bwaaahahahaaaaa!!! In MY case, it would be complete and utter nonsense.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Well I'll be getting the watch but if you have to choose the most logical would be the watch because you've already got the phone.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox