Apple Event Live 2014

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Talk about it! It's not fair that us Apple fans can't even read the comments on tech news sites!

I've never seen so much Apple hate as I have in the past 3 days. It's literally everywhere. People just can't seem to enjoy their Android phones without running their mouths about Apple.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I've never seen so much Apple hate as I have in the past 3 days. It's literally everywhere. People just can't seem to enjoy their Android phones without running their mouths about Apple.

Yeah no kidding! It's like they are jealous. So they pull the line " iPhones are just status symbols". I'm thinking "so what?!? Why the hell do you care?!?" lol. Some excessively stupid people are bashing apple for not making the Apple watch compatible with android(jealousy again), forgetting that Android wear is only compatible with... Wait for it...... ANDROID.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah no kidding! It's like they are jealous. So they pull the line " iPhones are just status symbols". I'm thinking "so what?!? Why the hell do you care?!?" lol. Some excessively stupid people are bashing apple for not making the Apple watch compatible with android(jealousy again), forgetting that Android wear is only compatible with... Wait for it...... ANDROID.

I'm hearing the usual, idiotic replies of "Apple sucks....because I said so" and "keep buying Apple products, sheeple." All the while I'm thinking, for all of these clowns that supposedly don't care, they're sure caring enough by taking timeout of their day to comment on a device they hate....

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm hearing the usual, idiotic replies of "Apple sucks....because I said so" and "keep buying Apple products, sheeple." All the while I'm thinking, for all of these clowns that supposedly don't care, they're sure caring enough by taking timeout of their day to comment on a device they hate....

LOL yeah. It really casts doubt on the type of people that fandroids are. They sure don't seem to be the hard working type or studious type lol

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
LOL yeah. It really casts doubt on the type of people that fandroids are. They sure don't seem to be the hard working type or studious type lol

Honestly, and no offense to those with Androids, but those that I know that have one also have the IQ of a baked potato.

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site

Those on the live blog chat were using gay slurs and profanity.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Well I think a bunch of the people who hate Crackberry Kevin for getting an iPhone flipped a lid when they saw him on the feed. And then they embarrassed themselves publicly by acting like socially inept 15 year olds who can't get the girl they like so they trash her. Pathetic. I heard some of the comments.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s

Last edited:

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Well I think a bunch of the people who hate Crackberry Kevin for getting an iPhone flipped a lid when they saw him on the feed. And then they embarrassed themselves publicly by acting like socially inept 15 year olds who can't get the girl they like so they trash her. Pathetic. I heard some of the comments.

That has been Crackberry from 2012 and on. Kevin isn't even the Editor-In-Chief there anymore and they still get on his a$$. That used to be a great place to go to. But a lot of the members there suck.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
True. The trolls are running the show. Literally. Absolutely literally.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, Chris Parsons is good. Crackberry has always been very much about cleaning up the troll trash which is pretty much anything anti-Blackberry. Kevin initiated a policy like that a couple of years back and the members just went with it. The people running CB now can't just dramatically veto that because there would be riots over there. James has plenty much already on his plate and doesn't need to deal with that.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
That has been Crackberry from 2012 and on. Kevin isn't even the Editor-In-Chief there anymore and they still get on his a$$. That used to be a great place to go to. But a lot of the members there suck.

True. The trolls are running the show. Literally. Absolutely literally.

It really is anarchy over there, and they promote the hate of other brands (Apple and Android) simply because that's what's driving the traffic I assume. Those forums have become somewhat of a cesspool lately. I still enjoy their front page news as long as you stay out of the comments section.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73