Well I think a bunch of the people who hate Crackberry Kevin for getting an iPhone flipped a lid when they saw him on the feed. And then they embarrassed themselves publicly by acting like socially inept 15 year olds who can't get the girl they like so they trash her. Pathetic. I heard some of the comments.

Sent from my AWESOME 64G gold iPhone 5s
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 09-10-2014 at 11:17 AM. Reason: typos
    09-10-2014 10:32 AM
    In light of how offensive people have found it, glad that I missed it.

Was there anything about mom jeans?
    09-10-2014 12:27 PM
    Well I think a bunch of the people who hate Crackberry Kevin for getting an iPhone flipped a lid when they saw him on the feed. And then they embarrassed themselves publicly by acting like socially inept 15 year olds who can't get the girl they like so they trash her. Pathetic. I heard some of the comments.

That has been Crackberry from 2012 and on. Kevin isn't even the Editor-In-Chief there anymore and they still get on his a$$. That used to be a great place to go to. But a lot of the members there suck.
    mikeo007 likes this.
    09-10-2014 12:59 PM
    True. The trolls are running the show. Literally. Absolutely literally.

mikeo007 likes this.
    09-10-2014 01:22 PM

That’s funny. Don’t they have the same upper management as iMore? Somebody sleeping at the switch over there?
    09-10-2014 01:25 PM
    Bla1ze is great. So was Kevin. So is James.

09-10-2014 01:29 PM
    Yeah, Chris Parsons is good. Crackberry has always been very much about cleaning up the troll trash which is pretty much anything anti-Blackberry. Kevin initiated a policy like that a couple of years back and the members just went with it. The people running CB now can't just dramatically veto that because there would be riots over there. James has plenty much already on his plate and doesn't need to deal with that.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-10-2014 01:44 PM
    That has been Crackberry from 2012 and on. Kevin isn't even the Editor-In-Chief there anymore and they still get on his a$$. That used to be a great place to go to. But a lot of the members there suck.

It really is anarchy over there, and they promote the hate of other brands (Apple and Android) simply because that's what's driving the traffic I assume. Those forums have become somewhat of a cesspool lately. I still enjoy their front page news as long as you stay out of the comments section.
    09-10-2014 01:46 PM
    On a happier note... Apple release day... When you can comfortably rock your 5s naked cause you want the 6 lol
    kataran likes this.
    09-10-2014 01:59 PM
    That’s funny. Don’t they have the same upper management as iMore? Somebody sleeping at the switch over there?
    I think there are some mixed messages around those parts about what "Mobile Nations" is supposed to be. You head over to Crackberry and it's more like "Warring Nations". I don't think the top brass can be completely blamed either, I think it's just out of control. Plus, if my memory serves me well, some of the staff and volunteers were originally instigators in various different "phone wars". They may be less publicly abusive, but you can guarantee that it also affects how they handle others being abusive and berating.
    09-10-2014 02:00 PM
    I think there are some mixed messages around those parts about what "Mobile Nations" is supposed to be. You head over to Crackberry and it's more like "Warring Nations". I don't think the top brass can be completely blamed either, I think it's just out of control. Plus, if my memory serves me well, some of the staff and volunteers were originally instigators in various different "phone wars". They may be less publicly abusive, but you can guarantee that it also affects how they handle others being abusive and berating.
    Like when Kevin posted a picture of himself in a crouching position with an iPad under him, insinuating he was releasing his feces on it, holding his Blackberry Playbook (big LOL), all while linking Rene's iPad review. I thought that was kind of messed up. Playful or not, all these guys work hard on their reviews and that's not a way I'd link the review to my fren-emy's site. So it's no wonder the members at CB act the way they do.
    09-10-2014 02:13 PM
    Like when Kevin posted a picture of himself in a crouching position with an iPad under him, insinuating he was releasing his feces on it, holding his Blackberry Playbook (big LOL), all while linking Rene's iPad review. I thought that was kind of messed up. Playful or not, all these guys work hard on their reviews and that's not a way I'd link the review to my fren-emy's site. So it's no wonder the members at CB act the way they do.
    Yup, even if it was meant playfully, the militants/zealots/whatever you want to call them clearly take signals like the from their leadership as a warcry.
    09-10-2014 02:20 PM
    I finally watched the replay since I missed it live yesterday and I must say, I'm very impressed.
    09-10-2014 03:13 PM
    Attached Thumbnails Apple Event Live 2014-106028.jpg  
    09-12-2014 02:56 PM
    I enjoyed watching the keynote.
    09-12-2014 03:47 PM
190 ... 678