can't seem to leave iOS :(

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I'd have a harder time choosing between a Big Mac and a Quarter Pounder.

Big Mac all day long.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.

But the quarter pounder has more features and customization lol.

Ultimate Cheeseburger from Jack in the Box, the 6+ of burgers!

Nah.....In n Out, bacon double double,
Of course since I don't eat meat anymore I'm basing this on memory only. B

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Carl's Jr. Six Dollar Burger. Or an Animal Style 4x4 from In & Out. Mmmmmm tasty cardiac arrest.

annaharris

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I have been using iPhone 4s since two years and before that I had iPhone 3gs, now I am habitual of iOS and it's too hard for me to move away from Apple and iOS. iOS is awesome.

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
I have also Galaxy Note series in my house but i'll sell it soon, i am using Apple and Android both but Apple is far better.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I have also Galaxy Note series in my house but i'll sell it soon, i am using Apple and Android both but Apple is far better.

The Note 4 would be the only device that would make me defect. It has been on my mind a lot lately because I know that I could probably go into the store on the 17th and pick one up but I can't pick up the iPhone that I want because no store has one and no one knows when they are going to get them.

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
The Note 4 would be the only device that would make me defect. It has been on my mind a lot lately because I know that I could probably go into the store on the 17th and pick one up but I can't pick up the iPhone that I want because no store has one and no one knows when they are going to get them.

Galaxy Note 4 is great but just imagine how much you will miss all the Apple services like iOS, Game Center, App Store and all the Apple apps.
All the rip-off apple apps like Google Games instead of Game Center are so badd...

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Galaxy Note 4 is great but just imagine how much you will miss all the Apple services like iOS, Game Center, App Store and all the Apple apps.
All the rip-off apple apps like Google Games instead of Game Center are so badd...

I wouldn't do it. Just bitter because my iPhone 6 plus hasn't come in yet.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So I've actually been using and upgraded to a HTC one m8 over a week ago. But now the sims back in my 5S for a few reasons:

The first one is that I don't think android has quite caught up with iOS as far as smoothness is concerned. I still get chunky scrolling and hitches that I never really got on iOS.

I also kinda realized that my fear of Apple lock in maybe wasn't well founded. Because even if I got to android to try and diversify my ecosystems and lock in, I'm still getting locked in by Google. So really, perhaps lock in is unavoidable and you just go with whoever you feel more comfortable being the warden.

So, I wasted a att next upgrade on the M8 and can't get anything new until I pay off the m8s 660 dollar price tag :( so I guess I'll use the 5S until the 6S comes out next year. Or maybe I'll find extra money to pay off the phone and get a 6.

Is the 5S a good phone for another year?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
So I've actually been using and upgraded to a HTC one m8 over a week ago. But now the sims back in my 5S for a few reasons:

The first one is that I don't think android has quite caught up with iOS as far as smoothness is concerned. I still get chunky scrolling and hitches that I never really got on iOS.

I also kinda realized that my fear of Apple lock in maybe wasn't well founded. Because even if I got to android to try and diversify my ecosystems and lock in, I'm still getting locked in by Google. So really, perhaps lock in is unavoidable and you just go with whoever you feel more comfortable being the warden.

So, I wasted a att next upgrade on the M8 and can't get anything new until I pay off the m8s 660 dollar price tag :( so I guess I'll use the 5S until the 6S comes out next year. Or maybe I'll find extra money to pay off the phone and get a 6.

Is the 5S a good phone for another year?

5s is an awesome phone. I gave my 6 to my wife and went back to the 5s again.

annaharris

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Now, I am looking to buy a new iPhone 6, previously I had iPhone 4S, which I loved so much. I can't even think about using any other OS. iOS is the best.

falconeight

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
My entire home tech and tv revolves around apple products. Another OS could release products three times as good as apple and I still wouldn't leave. iMessage with family, apple tv, apps, photo sharing, iCloud, find my phone, music, movies, etc. Apple has built an eco system that is untouchable.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I think that's what all the big names are trying to do to keep people "loyal". :)
I am pretty entrenched in the Apple ecosystem as well, but always keep an open mind about new tech. You never know when something will suck you down a different path.