I'm thinking of just paying off the m8 as soon as I can and getting the 6, but that IS 660 dollars. Even if I then sell it and the 5S afterwards, I think if only be able to get about 480 or 500 all together on gazelle. That means I'm then down 160 bucks.
    Hmmm why sell on gazelle? I'm positive on eBay or swappa you could get $300 for your M8 alone.

Sent from my HTC M8
    Craigslist. I was able to sell my Nexus 7 for $20 under what I paid for it, and I sold my iPhone 3G for $300.

Just get the M8 unlocked by your carrier after you pay it off and put it up for $500 on Craigslist. Take $400 if you get an offer. Same for the iPhone 5S.
    10-19-2014 04:53 PM
    Craigslist. I was able to sell my Nexus 7 for $20 under what I paid for it, and I sold my iPhone 3G for $300.

Just get the M8 unlocked by your carrier after you pay it off and put it up for $500 on Craigslist. Take $400 if you get an offer. Same for the iPhone 5S.
    I don't know if I trust Craigslist. Seems like a good way to get stabbed or robbed.
    10-19-2014 05:20 PM
    I don't know if I trust Craigslist. Seems like a good way to get stabbed or robbed.
    I sold a number of phones on Craig's list and have not been robbed or stabbed. Play it smart and meet at a carrier store or don't do the sale or purchase.
    10-19-2014 05:39 PM
    I sold a number of phones on Craig's list and have not been robbed or stabbed. Play it smart and meet at a carrier store or don't do the sale or purchase.
    Me too. Sold many things on CL without issue but you do have to be careful.
    10-19-2014 07:13 PM
    Me too. Sold many things on CL without issue but you do have to be careful.
    Agreed. Some dude was like meet me on this corner. Uhm no thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 6 finally!
    10-19-2014 07:16 PM
    Agreed. Some dude was like meet me on this corner. Uhm no thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 6 finally!
    Lol. Yea. Just be smart. My husband doesn't let me do the transactions usually. He does the expensive ones. It has always worked out well. I've sold many iPhones, a few iPads, a MacBook Pro, BB10 devices, several android devices. It has always worked out well.
    10-19-2014 07:18 PM
    Lol. Yea. Just be smart. My husband doesn't let me do the transactions usually. He does the expensive ones. It has always worked out well. I've sold many iPhones, a few iPads, a MacBook Pro, BB10 devices, several android devices. It has always worked out well.
    We usually go together. Lol strength in numbers. But seriously just meet at a store. That way they also know your legit

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    10-19-2014 07:19 PM
    We usually go together. Lol strength in numbers. But seriously just meet at a store. That way they also know your legit

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk
    Yea. We meet in a public, well lit place. My husband won't let me go with him on the higher ticket purchases. He's too protective.
    10-19-2014 07:26 PM
    As said above, when selling or buying from craigslist, always meet in a public place and in the day time. I usually meet at a Starbucks around lunch time. The local Starbucks always has a cop or two in the parking lot enjoying their coffee and pastries. A carrier store is also a good idea when buying or selling a phone.
    eyecrispy likes this.
    10-19-2014 09:09 PM
    As said above, when selling or buying from craigslist, always meet in a public place and in the day time. I usually meet at a Starbucks around lunch time. The local Starbucks always has a cop or two in the parking lot enjoying their coffee and pastries. A carrier store is also a good idea when buying or selling a phone.
    Best place to meet anyone is a carrier store in a shopping mall
    10-19-2014 09:13 PM
    The struggle is real y'all. I went to Att store yesterday to just look at the 6+ and the note 4. I really liked both of them and want to upgrade. So I got the note4 and had it for a day. At the end of the day about 730 I went running back to Att and returned the note4 and ordered my 6+ space gray with 128 gb. When I didn't have my iPhone I felt a little nauseated and sad. lol I felt Steve looking down from heaven and just shake his head at me. Anyways now I have to wait till December to have my precious. But now I can continue with my plans for the Apple Watch and until all of this Comes about I'll be hugging my 5s.
    10-23-2014 03:10 PM
    eBay is such a hassle now with their buyer protection policy. Someone can literally lie about the item received and rip you off. I see why some people might chose services such as gazelle. Way less of hassle than trying to deal with scammers and low ballers on Craigslist.
    10-23-2014 03:39 PM
112 ... 345