To be honest, there really isn't a good reason to leave iOS. The software gives you just about everything you want and the hardware has become awesome with the same beautiful design and build quality.
    BreakingKayfabe and qbnkelt like this.
    09-21-2014 02:53 PM
    The perfect reason to leave would be for more versatility for those looking to customize.

Reasons to stay would be ease of use on a top of the line device with awesome hardware.
    Chrisy likes this.
    09-21-2014 09:42 PM
    That's exactly why I keep a iphone & a android phone. I could never decide between the two.
    09-23-2014 06:43 PM
    That's exactly why I keep a iphone & a android phone. I could never decide between the two.
    I used to have trouble deciding between iOS and Android, but not anymore. There
    just isn't enough that Android offers anymore that would warrant me to want to switch
    to Android again.
    09-23-2014 06:45 PM
    I used to have trouble deciding between iOS and Android, but not anymore. There
    just isn't enough that Android offers anymore that would warrant me to want to switch
    to Android again.
    I'd have a harder time choosing between a Big Mac and a Quarter Pounder.
    09-23-2014 07:26 PM
    Big Mac all day long.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.
    09-23-2014 11:25 PM
    Big Mac all day long.

But the quarter pounder has more features and customization lol.
    09-23-2014 11:39 PM
    But it hasn't changed since 2007 either.

09-23-2014 11:44 PM
    I bounce back and forth between iOS, Android, and BlackBerry. I even had a Windows Mobile phone, once upon a time. All of the different phones have their own strengths and weaknesses.
    09-24-2014 12:35 AM
    Big Mac all day long.

Ultimate Cheeseburger from Jack in the Box, the 6+ of burgers!
    jmr1015 likes this.
    09-24-2014 12:54 AM
    Nah.....In n Out, bacon double double,
    Of course since I don't eat meat anymore I'm basing this on memory only. B

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    taz323 likes this.
    09-24-2014 03:08 AM

You just made hungry. lol.
    qbnkelt likes this.
    09-24-2014 03:14 AM
    You just made hungry. lol.
    hehehehehe.......suffer....
    Pin by Jennifer Juni on Completed Visual Bucket List | Pinterest
    09-24-2014 08:43 AM
    Big Mac all day long.

But the quarter pounder has more features and customization lol.
    Ultimate Cheeseburger from Jack in the Box, the 6+ of burgers!

Carl's Jr. Six Dollar Burger. Or an Animal Style 4x4 from In & Out. Mmmmmm tasty cardiac arrest.
    09-24-2014 01:21 PM
    My arteries are hardening reading this....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad
    09-24-2014 01:25 PM
    Then how about this:
    Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts

I say DD hands down!
    09-24-2014 11:30 PM
    Then how about this:
    Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donuts

I say DD hands down!
    Gotta agree with you here.
    09-25-2014 02:54 AM
    Freedom - is all, I chose Droid
    09-25-2014 04:08 AM
    I have been using iPhone 4s since two years and before that I had iPhone 3gs, now I am habitual of iOS and it's too hard for me to move away from Apple and iOS. iOS is awesome.
    09-25-2014 06:16 AM
    I have also Galaxy Note series in my house but i'll sell it soon, i am using Apple and Android both but Apple is far better.
    09-30-2014 03:44 AM
    I have also Galaxy Note series in my house but i'll sell it soon, i am using Apple and Android both but Apple is far better.
    The Note 4 would be the only device that would make me defect. It has been on my mind a lot lately because I know that I could probably go into the store on the 17th and pick one up but I can't pick up the iPhone that I want because no store has one and no one knows when they are going to get them.

10-07-2014 04:14 AM
    The Note 4 would be the only device that would make me defect. It has been on my mind a lot lately because I know that I could probably go into the store on the 17th and pick one up but I can't pick up the iPhone that I want because no store has one and no one knows when they are going to get them.

Galaxy Note 4 is great but just imagine how much you will miss all the Apple services like iOS, Game Center, App Store and all the Apple apps.
    All the rip-off apple apps like Google Games instead of Game Center are so badd...
    10-07-2014 12:45 PM
    Galaxy Note 4 is great but just imagine how much you will miss all the Apple services like iOS, Game Center, App Store and all the Apple apps.
    All the rip-off apple apps like Google Games instead of Game Center are so badd...
    I wouldn't do it. Just bitter because my iPhone 6 plus hasn't come in yet.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk
    10-09-2014 07:47 PM
    So I've actually been using and upgraded to a HTC one m8 over a week ago. But now the sims back in my 5S for a few reasons:

The first one is that I don't think android has quite caught up with iOS as far as smoothness is concerned. I still get chunky scrolling and hitches that I never really got on iOS.

I also kinda realized that my fear of Apple lock in maybe wasn't well founded. Because even if I got to android to try and diversify my ecosystems and lock in, I'm still getting locked in by Google. So really, perhaps lock in is unavoidable and you just go with whoever you feel more comfortable being the warden.

So, I wasted a att next upgrade on the M8 and can't get anything new until I pay off the m8s 660 dollar price tag so I guess I'll use the 5S until the 6S comes out next year. Or maybe I'll find extra money to pay off the phone and get a 6.

Is the 5S a good phone for another year?
    10-15-2014 08:06 PM
    So I've actually been using and upgraded to a HTC one m8 over a week ago. But now the sims back in my 5S for a few reasons:

The first one is that I don't think android has quite caught up with iOS as far as smoothness is concerned. I still get chunky scrolling and hitches that I never really got on iOS.

I also kinda realized that my fear of Apple lock in maybe wasn't well founded. Because even if I got to android to try and diversify my ecosystems and lock in, I'm still getting locked in by Google. So really, perhaps lock in is unavoidable and you just go with whoever you feel more comfortable being the warden.

So, I wasted a att next upgrade on the M8 and can't get anything new until I pay off the m8s 660 dollar price tag so I guess I'll use the 5S until the 6S comes out next year. Or maybe I'll find extra money to pay off the phone and get a 6.

Is the 5S a good phone for another year?
    The 5S will be fine for another year.
    10-15-2014 09:08 PM
112 12345