Could be the reason my wife is now an ex.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    She can't hate your tech addiction that much!!! It's a lifestyle or way of life.
    09-09-2014 08:35 AM
    She can't hate your tech addiction that much!!! It's a lifestyle or way of life.
    That and other things.

EmceeGeek likes this.
    09-09-2014 08:49 AM
    Not going to get the new iPhone. I have decided.

09-10-2014 02:03 PM
    I'll be hanging onto my 5s. I have too many kids and grandkids.
    09-10-2014 02:18 PM
    I decided to hang on to my 5s as well the six size is not appealing to me and the upgrades are minimal and I'm sad to say the 5s is more pleasing to the eye than the new phones at least in picture but I'm sure when I hold one my thoughts might change
    09-10-2014 02:32 PM
    I decided to hang on to my 5s as well the six size is not appealing to me and the upgrades are minimal and I'm sad to say the 5s is more pleasing to the eye than the new phones at least in picture but I'm sure when I hold one my thoughts might change
    I like the size of the new iPhone. Especially the bigger one. But I really like my current iPhone and don't think that I really need to upgrade. The 5S is doing everything I need.

kataran likes this.
    09-10-2014 04:10 PM
    I took my case off today on my 5s and am going to let nature take its course... Should it break then dammit I gotta make a move towards the 6s... Should it hold up then I guess I'm waiting for the 6s Plus
    09-11-2014 01:39 AM
    I took my case off today on my 5s and am going to let nature take its course... Should it break then dammit I gotta make a move towards the 6s... Should it hold up then I guess I'm waiting for the 6s Plus
    Every time I see the iPhone in its naked state I just can't help but admire its beauty.

kataran and HAWK like this.
    09-11-2014 08:34 AM
    So I just did what I said I wasn't going to do. Just preordered the iPhone 6+. Ugh. I really wanted to wait until next year. But I have been wanting to switch carriers for a while. Not that I don't like AT&T, but I wanted unlimited data. So now I am going to be with T-Mobile and I signed up for the jump program so I can get the new iPhone next year as well. So much for taking the pledge.

kataran likes this.
    09-12-2014 03:41 PM
    So I just did what I said I wasn't going to do. Just preordered the iPhone 6+. Ugh. I really wanted to wait until next year. But I have been wanting to switch carriers for a while. Not that I don't like AT&T, but I wanted unlimited data. So now I am going to be with T-Mobile and I signed up for the jump program so I can get the new iPhone next year as well. So much for taking the pledge.

I'm in the same boat.... The more I see pictures and hear people talk about it the more I'm getting amped up to buy one. I'm gonna be smart about this one though and figure out which phone I want cause I don't want to be buying both versions of the 6 lol.
    09-18-2014 01:15 AM
    I like to spoil myself, hence buy myself a new iPhone each year then give away the last one. Life is to short. Have fun with technology until your too old to understand what's going on lol
    09-18-2014 02:02 AM
    I like your theory. But I want to start spending my money on other things, not just tech. I spend so much money on it and get very little in return. I probably could get along just fine with whatever device I had two years ago.

Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    09-18-2014 05:53 AM
    Trust me there are much worse addictions out there.
    09-18-2014 10:45 AM
    Ordered it again. I'm an addict. Stupid smartphone addiction.

HAWK likes this.
    09-19-2014 06:16 AM
    We are in this fight together. AA (appleanonymous) we just need to get sponsorship buddies who will help one another overcome the urges to purchase new phones, and cases.
    09-24-2014 01:55 AM
    We are in this fight together. AA (appleanonymous) we just need to get sponsorship buddies who will help one another overcome the urges to purchase new phones, and cases.
    I'm in.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.
    09-24-2014 09:09 AM
41 12