Issues with password lock

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys, I've been a long time blackberry guy and I'm testing the waters here in the iworld....just got a new iPhone yesterday and having problems with the screen lock code. I have it turned off but I still have to put a password to unlock. Before turning it off I also had it to lock after 5 minutes, but it would lock as soon as the screen closed. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I have it right now to auto lock never and I still have to put my code

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Did you want to take off password lock? Go into settings then passcode and turn it off. When the screen closes it locks. That's a security feature.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
The auto lock just turns off your screen after a set amount of time. When the screen is off it is locked.

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Did you want to take off password lock? Go into settings then passcode and turn it off. When the screen closes it locks. That's a security feature.

I don't want to take the password lock off, I just don't want to have to put my code on every minute once the screen shuts down.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't want to take the password lock off, I just don't want to have to put my code on every minute once the screen shuts down.

Me neither. I have mine set to 1 hour.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Or you could activate the password whenever you need a little security and deactivate it when you need a little speed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro