Apple Event Scheduled for September 9th

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
But I'm not sure if my country (Singapore) gets it the same time... Lets hope so.

Oh yeah that is true, usually apple spreads out the launch to other countries. Will be interesting to see. I think last year they launched same time, don't quote me on that, but I thought it was the first time that happened ( i may very well be wrong on that)

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah that is true, usually apple spreads out the launch to other countries. Will be interesting to see. I think last year they launched same time, don't quote me on that, but I thought it was the first time that happened ( i may very well be wrong on that)
I think you may be right, but I'm not taking anything for granted when it comes to release dates.

Wizcorp

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
So is it true, the first iPhone 6 series will not include gorilla screens? Maybe it's better to wait for the second wave then...

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
So is it true, the first iPhone 6 series will not include gorilla screens? Maybe it's better to wait for the second wave then...

Pretty much the only thing I would guarantee out of all the rumors at this point is that it will have a 4.7" screen. The whole sapphire thing is still up in the air, but it's looking like it won't have a sapphire display at all.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice