Hold it for a second, what's this? Android winning in Web usage?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
People still love Samsung, I think, but the lower end manufacturers are creating these flagships at lower cost and selling them near to cost, and it's spoiling the whole market.

morrisbuttermaker

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
Android can win market share, profit share, total shipments, web usage, App Store revenue, mobile purchasing etc. Heck, android can win popularity contests, commercial of the year and cure diseases.

As long as Apple continues to offer me products like the iPhone in the same standards as it has to this point, I don't give one s**t about android and it's accomplishments.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Nailed it !!!

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Android owns like what - 85% of the market? So what - ios uses are using their phones 6 times as much as Android users? Someone on their side really needs to start pulling their weight...

That said, I am surprised because I don't really use the browser that much on my iOS devices either. Most of my content is consumed via apps. I am responding to this via tapatalk. I get my news from the reader app. Not that much time spent in safari.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
People still love Samsung, I think, but the lower end manufacturers are creating these flagships at lower cost and selling them near to cost, and it's spoiling the whole market.

Why do you say it is spoiling the whole market?

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
People no longer expect flagships at the price Apple puts them at.

You mean people aren't paying apple prices for non Apple devices.

Last I checked apple keeps selling more and more of thier phones,

They actually increased marketshare in the US.

Davehow

Banned
Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
Probably because iOS users use their apps that actually work instead of resorting to the browser.
Fanboy remark. My apps work and look great and will get even better on 5.0 rendering the last-stand argument touted by iPhone fanboys null.
Here's another better answer: I can actually use my browser frequently because it's not on a pathetic screen size. Congrats on finally catching up (once again) this year though, a few years late is better than never I suppose

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Fanboy remark. My apps work and look great and will get even better on 5.0 rendering the last-stand argument touted by iPhone fanboys null.
Here's another better answer: I can actually use my browser frequently because it's not on a pathetic screen size. Congrats on finally catching up (once again) this year though, a few years late is better than never I suppose

Hey FYI, some actually like the 4" size offered by the iPhone, so that screen size point is null. We can use the browser when we need to, but we tend to use our apps because they work :)

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site

Funny that at the beginning of your post you accused him of making a fanboy remark, only to go and make a major fanboy remake a few sentences down. One that doesn't hold any water or make a bit of sense. Further more, a lot of us actually like and prefer 4" screens. You prolly never realized that there are 4" androids, did you? Talk about a null argument! When the iPhone 6 comes out it will render the last-stand argument touted by Android fanboys null.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2