Tile - I looked through the forum and I can't believe this hasn't been mentioned

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, they've been advertised on the blog side for a while. Anyway, let us know what you think of them after you've used them. :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh yeah I will! Unfortunately they won't ship until what....Fall or something???? REALLY like the fact that tiles can talk to other tiles in case something is stolen to show where the stolen item is.

Or in my case to show where one of my wee thieving ferrets has hidden my wallet.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I backed them exactly a year ago and I have 4 coming. They had me confirm my address on the 10th so mine should be here soon! I can't flipping wait!!!!! They were suppose to be here in January but I guess they had delays. Lol.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I also backed them a while back.. Didn't turn out how I originally pictured it, nevertheless, will be getting a few.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm ordering them today. Can't wait. I honestly have a problem with ferrets stealing my keys and my wallet so I actually do need this.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
lol I need these for my keys and wallet pretty bad. I don't have ferrets though. Just a bad memory.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I want to order one, but they seem heavily reliant on consumer activity to make them accurate. What happens when the tile protected item is taken into the boonies and there's not another tile owner around for large spans of distance? They haven't exactly been detailed in how accurate it will be on it's own as a singular device in terms of ease of location (or speed).

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I want to order one, but they seem heavily reliant on consumer activity to make them accurate. What happens when the tile protected item is taken into the boonies and there's not another tile owner around for large spans of distance? They haven't exactly been detailed in how accurate it will be on it's own as a singular device in terms of ease of location (or speed).

I'm sure this has come to mind at least once or twice during development. I'd wait a bit longer to read some in-depth reviews and tests on them before you buy one.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure this has come to mind at least once or twice during development. I'd wait a bit longer to read some in-depth reviews and tests on them before you buy one.

Ya think? I figured they just spent tons of money on developing the product without ever discussing it.

Sarcasm aside...this was kind of the point of my post...I want to order one, but I want to see more details about how the product works individually.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Ya think? I figured they just spent tons of money on developing the product without ever discussing it.

Sarcasm aside...this was kind of the point of my post...I want to order one, but I want to see more details about how the product works individually.

Umm.. Ok? I suppose I saw your post different than you meant it.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I didn't expect to get this email tonight! I'm excited to try it out. I'll be putting one on my kid brother. Ha

cdfc2dee0e9090cc436d7fc7e74d5bb3.jpg

Coachbulldog

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I ordered one back in June but haven't received it yet. Has anyone actually received their tile? If so, I'm really curious to hear how it works.

Thank you very much for your inquiry.

I've taken a look into this and our records indicate that you placed your Tile pre-order on 06/02/2014 and Tile began accepting pre-orders in June 2013. Pre-orders placed between September 23, 2013 and June 3, 2014 are estimated to ship in September this year.

There are some earlier orders to be fulfilled and we have thus published a shipping schedule that provides a time frame for when your Tile order will ship based on the date the order was placed. We are actively working to improve the speed at which we produce Tiles and will update this schedule regularly based on actual shipments and production capacity.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2