Oh no!!!! WHAT IF the new iPhone 6 has availability problems.....

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I would consider getting rid of my tablet with a larger screened iPhone. That way won't need to carry two devices around.

No matter what the next screen size is, I don't think I could ever get rid of my iPad. :/

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I would consider getting rid of my tablet with a larger screened iPhone. That way won't need to carry two devices around.

I keep going back and forth between getting the larger iPhone to avoid getting the Note 4 and araying with the original plan.

We'll see how that goes. But either way the iPhone 6 will be my major tech purchase this year.

Sent from my beautiful Gold 64G iPhone 5s using the iMore Forums app

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I keep going back and forth between getting the larger iPhone to avoid getting the Note 4 and araying with the original plan.

We'll see how that goes. But either way the iPhone 6 will be my major tech purchase this year.

Agree. Have already been saving up. And since I'm on Verizon with unlimited data it's full price anyway. But selling my old phone should cover at least half the cost of a new iPhone.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Oh no way. I LOVE the iPad.

Well, you get just about any new device you want. You spoil yourself. :)

My iPad Mini non Retina has gotten me through so much, how could I ever get rid of it.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think if there is an availability problem we should make a new thread about how unprepared Apple was for the release on the hour...EVERY hour...until, say...November.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Sean I thought you was Dead

Good to see your handle

Nope, alive and well...just needed a little break is all. You know I had to come back to iMore to watch the tsunami of new device complaints and availability whining commence! I mean "What are we going to do?" if we can't have a new device 2 seconds after midnight on release day? I might actually cram a whole honey baked ham in my eye.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I think if there is an availability problem we should make a new thread about how unprepared Apple was for the release on the hour...EVERY hour...until, say...November.

2232 threads...would put the iMore servers to the test...

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Nope, alive and well...just needed a little break is all. You know I had to come back to iMore to watch the tsunami of new device complaints and availability whining commence! I mean "What are we going to do?" if we can't have a new device 2 seconds after midnight on release day? I might actually cram a whole honey baked ham in my eye.

This was a playful thread. I wasn't "whining"about anything.

Sent from my SEXY RED SGIII using Tapatalk.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site

Who's whining? It's just a fun thread to get out some people's excitement about the new release, instead of bottling it up!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

lol...where did this come from? I didn't call anyone out particularly and was just reflecting on a very real event that is coming to iMore in September/October. The post was a general response to what IS coming. Calm down...

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
lol...where did this come from? I didn't call anyone out particularly and was just reflecting on a very real event that is coming to iMore in September/October. The post was a general response to what IS coming. Calm down...

Telling people to "calm down" generally has the opposite effect.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site

I'm having trouble trying to see what Sean did here to ruffle everyone's feathers? He didn't say anything in directly to anyone and it is true that when the iPhone 6 comes out people are going to be whining. It's a well known fact

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

That's fine...don't calm down if that's your choice. Do me a favor though, try not to take things so personally when nothing I said was even remotely directed at you at all...I'm still quite confused as to how you took what I said and understood it as me saying you were whining. Very weird.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm having trouble trying to see what Sean did here to ruffle everyone's feathers? He didn't say anything in directly to anyone and it is true that when the iPhone 6 comes out people are going to be whining. It's a well known fact

It's not everyone...it's just this one person, and I'm also have trouble trying to figure out why exactly it happened.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's not everyone...it's just this one person, and I'm also have trouble trying to figure out why exactly it happened.

I'll tell you what happened. You disappeared for a while, and then opted to return with a bang. Has the bumble bees' quest to win a division title cause you to shake up this thread?..:)...What the heck!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'll tell you what happened. You disappeared for a while, and then opted to return with a bang. Has the bumble bees' quest to win a division title cause you to shake up this thread?..:)...What the heck!

:D

Let's be honest, with Paul Johnson still at the helm, NOTHING GT does could shake up even a bottle of soda, lol! Thankfully, the Pelicans seem about as relevant. ;)

Also, if this was my "bang"...lord have mercy, I'm not sure some will be able to handle the coming device release here on the forum!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
:D

Let's be honest, with Paul Johnson still at the helm, NOTHING GT does could shake up even a bottle of soda, lol! Thankfully, the Pelicans seem about as relevant. ;)

Also, if this was my "bang"...lord have mercy, I'm not sure some will be able to handle the coming device release here on the forum!

(laughing)...That's messed up...:)....Alright, I'll get back on topic, but this ain't over, beekeeper...:)

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I don't anticipate that Space Gray will be in short supply, like I said in an earlier post, but if it is, I guarantee I'll be waiting in line for it. Oh wait, I was going to do that anyway :D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox