I agree with what you said. But want to point out that any fan is going to flaunt what they are a fan of. So it seems to me that it's an invalid reason for windows and android fans to hate on apple fans for doing exactly the same thing that they do.
    Oh I agree with you, but I'm saying that fans of other platforms/devices find more "offense" (if you will) in Apple fans flaunting their devices because they act like they have that special glow
    07-15-2014 10:45 PM
    Oh I agree with you, but I'm saying that fans of other platforms/devices find more "offense" (if you will) in Apple fans flaunting their devices because they act like they have that special glow
    I find it offensive when android and windows fans flaunt their devices. I think it's that fans of any platform don't like to hear their platform trashed. What goes around comes around.
    07-15-2014 10:46 PM
    I find it offensive when android and windows fans flaunt their devices. I think it's that fans of any platform don't like to hear their platform trashed. What goes around comes around.
    I don't find it offensive. Everyone loves their devices and wants to show them off. As long as they don't shove them down my throat, I'm fine.
    07-15-2014 10:49 PM
    "fan hate"..... who cares? Are you (no one in particular) that thin-skinned?
    07-16-2014 08:43 AM
    "fan hate"..... who cares? Are you (no one in particular) that thin-skinned?
    Not think skinned. But also respect myself enough to not allow ill mannered bullies to disrespect me. If I don't insult you I won't stand for you insulting me.

That's the crux of the problem. I debate issues, militant fans insult me. THAT I won't stand for.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk
    ajst222 likes this.
    07-17-2014 01:22 PM
    Lol, I was being sarcastic. The random call from some middle eastern guy claiming to be tech support for windows is a well known scam.
    You can have a lot of fun with those guys. I was bored once and kept the guy on the phone with incredibly stupid questions so long he gave up and hung up.
    visa? You mean like a work visa? I don't have one, I'm in the country illegally! "
    07-18-2014 08:52 AM
    *sigh*

Sent from my iPhone using the iMore Forums Mobile App
    07-21-2014 07:00 PM
    You can have a lot of fun with those guys. I was bored once and kept the guy on the phone with incredibly stupid questions so long he gave up and hung up.
    visa? You mean like a work visa? I don't have one, I'm in the country illegally! "
    When they call I very rudely and proudly tell them that I don't have windows! And that I am a apple user, and that it's an insult for them to even think that I would own a windows. Lol
    07-21-2014 10:24 PM
83 ... 234