What is your choice of bag for your tech when you travel?

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't travel really but I may be traveling to California for a few days later this year and just looking for a decent bag. I was looking at the Field Bag View for iPad Air by Incase. It's decent size and has an integrated ipad case/holder. I won't have much with me besides iPad, cables, charging brick, battery power back headphones etc.

Basically just interested what others maybe using! I tend to enjoy reading those "What's in my bag" articles, why? Idk lol.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
This may be more than you need, but this is what I carry with me. Swiss Army Knife computer backpack. Room for all my cables, laptop, iPad and "unmetionables" that I pack on my carry on. Been stuck in airports once too many times.
View attachment 59822

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I use a Timbuk2 Commuter for work and short getaways. Enough room to throw in all my mobile devices and MacBook Air, along with all my work related stuff and even a water bottle or 2.

Timbuk.jpeg

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I have a Timbuk2 messenger that I use for carrying my laptop, and basically everything I need to get through the day, tech-wise.

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
There are many good options, but you first have to decide whether you like a messenger bag or backpack. Personally, I like having a backpack because 1) I can fit more stuff into it and 2) I like having 2 straps to carry it on both shoulders when changing terminals. However, the messenger bag tends to look a bit more professional for work settings.

Sent from my Awesome iPhone 5!

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Waterfield Staad Backpack for me. Holds my Macbook Pro Retina, iPad, Phone, Sony RX100 II, Mophie Power Brick with room to spare. Love it... its a lifetime bag.

A very professional backpack if you ask me... sorry bunjy. :)

staad-02_grande.jpg

staad-12_grande.jpg

sogaduch

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I have to vouch for the Timbuk2 classic messenger bag, it's served me well on travels from Toronto to the States and what have you. It holds business cards, iPad,macbook air and everything else I need for the day at the airport and it is very durable.

bunjy

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Waterfield Staad Backpack for me. Holds my Macbook Pro Retina, iPad, Phone, Sony RX100 II, Mophie Power Brick with room to spare. Love it... its a lifetime bag.

A very professional backpack if you ask me... sorry bunjy. :)

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0281/2796/products/staad-02_grande.jpg

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0281/2796/products/staad-12_grande.jpg

That one is very professional-looking. However, most don't carry backpacks like that.

Sent from my Awesome iPhone 5!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
This may be more than you need, but this is what I carry with me. Swiss Army Knife computer backpack. Room for all my cables, laptop, iPad and "unmetionables" that I pack on my carry on. Been stuck in airports once too many times.
View attachment 59822

Now that I like. can you tell me the model number of exact name please as I can't find anything to match it on Victorinox's website?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Sure! Give me until later today? I've got to bring it up from the basement and I'm running late getting ready for work...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have a Altego Channel Stitched Ruby 17" Laptop Backpack. When I bought it a few years ago it was $70-$80 but Amazon has it for $50. It's pretty amazing. Keeps my MacBook in the back, it's all padded and the iPad slot inside is also padded. It's very nice and light even though the MacBook is heavy. Lol

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B007M...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2286555

apetedyj.jpg

e9e4e3a9.jpg

pesybage.jpg

nybuzazy.jpg

ehury3as.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member