Anyone using onedrive on their idevices

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
The App Store reviews for OneDrive don't look so hot. But, as always, I take those with a grain if salt. Is it really free, or do they try to sell another app? LOL

Sent from from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

No, it's free. No ads whatsoever. And they don't try to up sell you on anything.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Update: I got OneDrive, and it suddenly backed up all my photos without me giving permission. Next day they suspend my account due to content. I went back through my cam roll, but found nothing bad. Besides, that's my business, not theirs. I deleted OneDrive and the Outlook email. They can have it!

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
First of all, I use a lot of services like OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox etc.

As a student you always get a group where some people use this and the other that etc. So you're on the safe side if you have an account from all services

I'm a MS office 365 user and I really like the service you get offered. You have access to all their apps, a lot of space, a fast and good sync service and lot more. I really don't know what the iTunes/App store etc. say about them, but never trust this stupid review/rating system of the AppStore! Mostly a lot of noobs, and stupid haters just troll and pretend being smart and experts, but they don't even really try something or read the manual

And don't forget; OneNote is one of the most awesome apps ever! On all operating system like windows, Mac, iOS etc.

Unfortunately the Mac version is not as powerful as the Windows version, but it working great and offer more than most apps could ever do... And it's free

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Update: I got OneDrive, and it suddenly backed up all my photos without me giving permission. Next day they suspend my account due to content. I went back through my cam roll, but found nothing bad. Besides, that's my business, not theirs. I deleted OneDrive and the Outlook email. They can have it!

I had that happen and ms said it's a glitch. All you have to do is sign into your account in a Mac it PC and it's all good.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I had that happen and ms said it's a glitch. All you have to do is sign into your account in a Mac it PC and it's all good.

I had deleted the outlook email account after that happened. But I had it online in Safari. Before I swiped it away, I read a letter from a nice lady from them. She said my account was suspended because of irregular activity. ??? I have no clue! Anyway she said I was now good to go.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I got that with the first person I talked to but it's a glitch when you first start using one drive. Doesn't happen to everyone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR