Apple User Thoughts On BlackBerry Passport

Status
Not open for further replies.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Wow. Chen must be doing something right. The right wing iPhone crew is very vocal about a new blackberry. I don't see this level of passion on imore unless its the I hate Obama/democrats meme. Very interesting.

Posted via the iMore App for Android

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Wow. Chen must be doing something right. The right wing iPhone crew is very vocal about a new blackberry. I don't see this level of passion on imore unless its the I hate Obama/democrats meme. Very interesting.

Blackberry... C'mon..... C'mon I just barely gave blackberry a personal financial edge over another member.....Barely! The fact that someone has to remind a guy he doesn't make more than blackberry is a good sign that.. Well you get what I'm saying.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Blackberry... C'mon..... C'mon I just barely gave blackberry a personal financial edge over another member.....Barely! The fact that someone has to remind a guy he doesn't make more than blackberry is a good sign that.. Well you get what I'm saying.

You're compelled to discuss it. It is what it is. Imore hasn't been this excited since Romney bought another range rover.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Its all in good fun. But I am surprised at how much the passport is stirring the pot over here.

Well it was a blackberry user who started the thread. And honestly compared to the thousands of threads about Apple over at crackberry, having a few about blackberry every once in a while isn't a big deal really.

Sent from my HTC M8

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Its all in good fun. But I am surprised at how much the passport is stirring the pot over here.

It’s not the Passport as much as the BlackBerry trolls who can’t get along in their own sandbox, so they have to come here and try to stir up the crap.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
You're compelled to discuss it. It is what it is. Imore hasn't been this excited since Romney bought another range rover.

The thread was started by a BlackBerry user asking what we thought. And every time it dies down we get BlackBerry users trying to convince us how WONDERFUL it is even though no one here agrees. If anything it's the BlackBerry acolytes who feel compelled to discuss it outside their own temples of worship.

I mean....here you are, posting about it.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

Last edited:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Again, look at the OP.

It was a *BlackBerry* user on an *Apple centric site* asking for opinions. Then we get the BlackBerry acolytes embarking on a holy crusade attempting to get us to swallow the Quasimodo as a holy artifact created by Chen the Redeemer.

Any right wing fundamentalism is coming from the Blackberry acolytes. Who *just keep coming* to an Apple centric site to proselytise about an abomination of a phone.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

You actually quoted UTB as a reputable article?!

I'm sorry but now I KNOW why you're here. Also, rofl.

The U in UTB stands for unhinged, as far as I'm concerned.

For those who aren't familiar, UTB is a site started by banned CB posters who have an unhealthy obsession with certain female members of the site, and have made veiled comments of knowing where we live, hoping we get attacked in a dark alley, spreading rumors of sexual habits, and being misogynistic bullies over cell phones. The minute someone seriously uses those twits as a source, they are instantly in the mute bin.

Their behavior is absolutely appalling and anyone who throws in with them, well it speaks volumes.

Last edited:

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site

Right wing? I'm as left as they come, adore Obama and wish he was leading us instead of that muppet Harper.

Or, in another way of saying, whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
You actually quoted UTB as a reputable article?!

I'm sorry but now I KNOW why you're here. Also, rofl.

The U in UTB stands for unhinged, as far as I'm concerned.

For those who aren't familiar, UTB is a site started by banned CB posters who have an unhealthy obsession with certain female members of the site, and have made veiled comments of knowing where we live, hoping we get attacked in a dark alley, spreading rumors of sexual habits, and being misogynistic bullies over cell phones. The minute someone seriously uses those twits as a source, they are instantly in the mute bin.

Their behavior is absolutely appalling and anyone who throws in with them, well it speaks volumes.

You know, I missed that.

So has BlackBerry acknowledged yet that the dog let sided sticky tape holding the Quasimodo together is failing? Or are they ignoring that they way they ignored the incredibly amazingly bricking 9900 phones, rebooting Z10s, and double typing Q10s?

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.

falconeight

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
Crack berry use to be the cream of the crop for online tech forums. Now it's 15 moderators arguing with 15 blackberry employees about how the playbook is going to make a comeback. Any outside comments get banned and new users just automaticly get banned.

DS1331

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Crack berry use to be the cream of the crop for online tech forums. Now it's 15 moderators arguing with 15 blackberry employees about how the playbook is going to make a comeback. Any outside comments get banned and new users just automaticly get banned.

Nah it's still a good form there's a lot of comrodary because everyone that loves bb wants a come back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal