Apple User Thoughts On BlackBerry Passport

Status
Not open for further replies.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Well right now it appears that BlackBerry won't resolve the lifting screen issue for someone who just spent 700 bucks for their "flagship" device.
So the Passport, the flagship device, is falling apart and BlackBerry will do nothing.
Brilliant.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Well right now it appears that BlackBerry won't resolve the lifting screen issue for someone who just spent 700 bucks for their "flagship" device.
So the Passport, the flagship device, is falling apart and BlackBerry will do nothing.
Brilliant.

Gee, Lil, I can’t imagine why the company is floundering.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Brilliant.

It depends on whether the device still lies within the warranty window... But I'm thinking it will need some sort of replacement or repair cost in any case.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I just ventured to the cesspool to check out those reports, and WOW. I don't know what's worse...the defects and terrible materials that caused them, the zealots viciously assaulting the folks with busted phones, or the utterly terrible tech support that the folks are receiving from the manufacturer. What a disgrace on all accounts.

Just got done reading through that whole thread...

waitwhat.gif

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Millions to blackberry and dollars to you I bet are very close lol..... Blackberry is a sinking ship don't get me wrong but the ceo ain't renting no apartment in downtown Vancouver lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal