Just got done reading through that whole thread...

https://latinaish.files.wordpress.co...0/waitwhat.gif
    Link? I promise I won't post in it lol
    10-25-2014 12:15 AM
    I don't think BB has the money to replace defective phones LOL. I make more every week than BB made last year
    I'm willing to bet if you made more than blackberry per week you would be pretty damn well off on a personal level lol
    10-25-2014 12:19 AM
    I'm willing to bet if you made more than blackberry per week you would be pretty damn well off on a personal level lol
    If I'm not mistaken, blackberry lost millions if not billions last year. So, I could make $0 every week and still come out ahead of them lol
    10-25-2014 12:23 AM
    This is different. Is this good?

http://kinja.roadandtrack.com/bob-lu...pen-1644808271

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/10/23/e3y4apy3.jpg

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.
    For some it is. Should we all like what you like?

Posted via the iMore App for Android
    10-25-2014 12:24 AM
    Millions to blackberry and dollars to you I bet are very close lol..... Blackberry is a sinking ship don't get me wrong but the ceo ain't renting no apartment in downtown Vancouver lol
    10-25-2014 12:24 AM
    Wow. Chen must be doing something right. The right wing iPhone crew is very vocal about a new blackberry. I don't see this level of passion on imore unless its the I hate Obama/democrats meme. Very interesting.

10-25-2014 12:29 AM
    Wow. Chen must be doing something right. The right wing iPhone crew is very vocal about a new blackberry. I don't see this level of passion on imore unless its the I hate Obama/democrats meme. Very interesting.

Blackberry... C'mon..... C'mon I just barely gave blackberry a personal financial edge over another member.....Barely! The fact that someone has to remind a guy he doesn't make more than blackberry is a good sign that.. Well you get what I'm saying.
    10-25-2014 12:39 AM
    Blackberry... C'mon..... C'mon I just barely gave blackberry a personal financial edge over another member.....Barely! The fact that someone has to remind a guy he doesn't make more than blackberry is a good sign that.. Well you get what I'm saying.
    You're compelled to discuss it. It is what it is. Imore hasn't been this excited since Romney bought another range rover.

10-25-2014 12:45 AM
    You're compelled to discuss it. It is what it is. Imore hasn't been this excited since Romney bought a range rover.

Yeah ok. Lol
    10-25-2014 12:55 AM
    Yeah ok. Lol
    Its all in good fun. But I am surprised at how much the passport is stirring the pot over here.

10-25-2014 01:03 AM
    Its all in good fun. But I am surprised at how much the passport is stirring the pot over here.

Well it was a blackberry user who started the thread. And honestly compared to the thousands of threads about Apple over at crackberry, having a few about blackberry every once in a while isn't a big deal really.

Sent from my HTC M8
    10-25-2014 01:07 AM

It’s not the Passport as much as the BlackBerry trolls who can’t get along in their own sandbox, so they have to come here and try to stir up the crap.
    mikeo007 likes this.
    10-25-2014 01:17 AM
    Link? I promise I won't post in it lol
    My Passport screen is splitting - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    10-25-2014 02:14 AM
    You're compelled to discuss it. It is what it is. Imore hasn't been this excited since Romney bought another range rover.

The thread was started by a BlackBerry user asking what we thought. And every time it dies down we get BlackBerry users trying to convince us how WONDERFUL it is even though no one here agrees. If anything it's the BlackBerry acolytes who feel compelled to discuss it outside their own temples of worship.

I mean....here you are, posting about it.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 10-25-2014 at 08:08 AM.
    mikeo007 and jdhooghe like this.
    10-25-2014 03:32 AM
    For some it is. Should we all like what you like?

Considering that it's one of the worst cars of all time, I'd say I'm spot on.

http://www.latimes.com/business/auto...togallery.html

10-25-2014 03:38 AM

Again, look at the OP.

It was a *BlackBerry* user on an *Apple centric site* asking for opinions. Then we get the BlackBerry acolytes embarking on a holy crusade attempting to get us to swallow the Quasimodo as a holy artifact created by Chen the Redeemer.

Any right wing fundamentalism is coming from the Blackberry acolytes. Who *just keep coming* to an Apple centric site to proselytise about an abomination of a phone.

mikeo007 likes this.
    10-25-2014 03:50 AM

I kind of assumed it was when I seen your signature lol
    10-25-2014 08:20 AM
    Yeah, they give that kid crap because he can't perform lol. The poor kid is ugly, bad at sports, has failing grades, the girls don't like him*, and he dresses like a nerd.

*the girls really don't like him:
    http://bgr.com/2014/10/23/blackberry...best-features/
    You mean the kid in school that was you :-0
    10-25-2014 10:30 AM
    You actually quoted UTB as a reputable article?!

I'm sorry but now I KNOW why you're here. Also, rofl.

The U in UTB stands for unhinged, as far as I'm concerned.

For those who aren't familiar, UTB is a site started by banned CB posters who have an unhealthy obsession with certain female members of the site, and have made veiled comments of knowing where we live, hoping we get attacked in a dark alley, spreading rumors of sexual habits, and being misogynistic bullies over cell phones. The minute someone seriously uses those twits as a source, they are instantly in the mute bin.

Their behavior is absolutely appalling and anyone who throws in with them, well it speaks volumes.
    Last edited by reeneebob; 10-25-2014 at 01:07 PM.
    10-25-2014 12:56 PM

Right wing? I'm as left as they come, adore Obama and wish he was leading us instead of that muppet Harper.

Or, in another way of saying, whatchoo talkin' 'bout Willis?
    10-25-2014 01:05 PM
    You mean the kid in school that was you :-0
    You wish. What I described was the exact opposite of me.
    10-25-2014 01:08 PM
    You actually quoted UTB as a reputable article?!

I'm sorry but now I KNOW why you're here. Also, rofl.

The U in UTB stands for unhinged, as far as I'm concerned.

For those who aren't familiar, UTB is a site started by banned CB posters who have an unhealthy obsession with certain female members of the site, and have made veiled comments of knowing where we live, hoping we get attacked in a dark alley, spreading rumors of sexual habits, and being misogynistic bullies over cell phones. The minute someone seriously uses those twits as a source, they are instantly in the mute bin.

Their behavior is absolutely appalling and anyone who throws in with them, well it speaks volumes.
    You know, I missed that.

So has BlackBerry acknowledged yet that the dog let sided sticky tape holding the Quasimodo together is failing? Or are they ignoring that they way they ignored the incredibly amazingly bricking 9900 phones, rebooting Z10s, and double typing Q10s?

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.
    10-25-2014 03:31 PM
    Crack berry use to be the cream of the crop for online tech forums. Now it's 15 moderators arguing with 15 blackberry employees about how the playbook is going to make a comeback. Any outside comments get banned and new users just automaticly get banned.
    10-25-2014 09:06 PM
    Crack berry use to be the cream of the crop for online tech forums. Now it's 15 moderators arguing with 15 blackberry employees about how the playbook is going to make a comeback. Any outside comments get banned and new users just automaticly get banned.
    Nah it's still a good form there's a lot of comrodary because everyone that loves bb wants a come back
    10-26-2014 06:27 PM
    Nah it's still a good form there's a lot of comrodary because everyone that loves bb wants a come back
    People in hell want ice water. Both have about the same chance of getting what they want.
    the_tech_eater and jdhooghe like this.
    10-26-2014 06:52 PM
317 ... 10111213