Apple User Thoughts On BlackBerry Passport

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon3230140

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
This video review is spot on when describing this phone.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkmbq0qsNO4

Ahhhh,, The well curated simple mind type review where nothing but meh too phones are the status quo. If your phone ain't looking like mine then its bad. Typical.

You can go with this.. or you can go with that meh too phone but I think I'll go with this.. cos this is where it's at.

Welcome to 2014 and beyond folks.

Blackberry Passport review (Apps & Games) part 4 - YouTube

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Ahhhh,, The well curated simple mind type review where nothing but meh too phones are the status quo. If your phone ain't looking like mine then its bad. Typical.

You can go with this.. or you can go with that meh too phone but I think I'll go with this.. cos this is where it's at.

That device is definitely cringe worthy. It seems like bob users are easily impressed.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site

I could easily post threads (from cb) showing issues with fresh out of the box bb's. The device is still cringe worthy. No apps (Amazon/android emulator is a joke imo) + awkward design, = no buy for this guy.

anon3230140

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Agreed. Just as long as you're aware others can do the same with threads from IMore moaning about issues with iphones. Bendy phones, buggy OS and crappy security = no buy for this guy.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport using Tapatalk

mmcfly23

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Agreed. Just as long as you're aware others can do the same with threads from IMore moaning about issues with iphones. Bendy phones, buggy OS and crappy security = no buy for this guy.

Shrugs. BB is hardly mentioned on this forum (bb fanboys seems to be stuck on iOS/android users)...All phones can bend, Whats your point? Buggy is?? don't go there (c) threads on os10 discussing dupe contact issue as well as threads on hub erasing itself. Security i won't even attempt to argue that. My iPhone/android/bb was never hacked. That argument is tired and played out.

anon3230140

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Shrugs. BB is hardly mentioned on this forum (bb fanboys seems to be stuck on iOS/android users)...All phones can bend, Whats your point? Buggy is?? don't go there (c) threads on os10 discussing dupe contact issue as well as threads on hub erasing itself. Security i won't even attempt to argue that. My iPhone/android/bb was never hacked. That argument is tired and played out.

Anything you say mate. You win.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Some BlackBerry fans really give the whole crowd a bad image...

I think it's fair to say maybe we should enjoy the devices we use instead of trying to better the other fanbases or pinpoint faults in the other groups... Lets keep things focused on the devices and not offending any of the people using them.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I think it's fair to say maybe we should enjoy the devices we use instead of trying to better the other fanbases or pinpoint faults in the other groups... Lets keep things focused on the devices and not offending any of the people using them.

Great theory, but it gets tossed out the window when folks troll other forums in an attempt to evangelize for their cause. Blackberry folks are second to none in this regard.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Great theory, but it gets tossed out the window when folks troll other forums in an attempt to evangelize for their cause. Blackberry folks are second to none in this regard.
We will take action against those folks if occasion dictates, but no one needs to be dishing out prejudice in any case.

And also if I need to state the P. U. P. P. A. H guidelines once again...

falconeight

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
The consensus is that pretty much no one likes the passport. If that hurts your feelings then don't participate in a discussion forum.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
The consensus is that pretty much no one likes the passport. If that hurts your feelings then don't participate in a discussion forum.

Well I'm not sure about that, this guy seems to like it ;)
u3u4anez.jpg

Issa-7

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
What i dint like in crackberry is that they take much time talking about iphone ,i even read a thread where a dad talk bad about his daughter's iphone, tbh its scary

Issa-7

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site

True, never see any mention of bb at imore

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

It's interesting how you continue to come here trying to evangelise.
You've convinced me. The phone is hideous. The more I see it the more convinced I am that I wouldn't touch it if you paid me.

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Oh by the way seems the public didn't seem to be to enthused with the Quasimodo.
da6e3era.jpg

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW