I could easily post threads (from cb) showing issues with fresh out of the box bb's. The device is still cringe worthy. No apps (Amazon/android emulator is a joke imo) + awkward design, = no buy for this guy.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    10-18-2014 07:23 AM
    Agreed. Just as long as you're aware others can do the same with threads from IMore moaning about issues with iphones. Bendy phones, buggy OS and crappy security = no buy for this guy.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport using Tapatalk
    10-18-2014 07:50 AM
    Agreed. Just as long as you're aware others can do the same with threads from IMore moaning about issues with iphones. Bendy phones, buggy OS and crappy security = no buy for this guy.

Shrugs. BB is hardly mentioned on this forum (bb fanboys seems to be stuck on iOS/android users)...All phones can bend, Whats your point? Buggy is? don't go there (c) threads on os10 discussing dupe contact issue as well as threads on hub erasing itself. Security i won't even attempt to argue that. My iPhone/android/bb was never hacked. That argument is tired and played out.

mikeo007 and Issa-7 like this.
    10-18-2014 08:07 AM
    Shrugs. BB is hardly mentioned on this forum (bb fanboys seems to be stuck on iOS/android users)...All phones can bend, Whats your point? Buggy is? don't go there (c) threads on os10 discussing dupe contact issue as well as threads on hub erasing itself. Security i won't even attempt to argue that. My iPhone/android/bb was never hacked. That argument is tired and played out.

Anything you say mate. You win.

10-18-2014 08:13 AM
    Some BlackBerry fans really give the whole crowd a bad image...
    I think it's fair to say maybe we should enjoy the devices we use instead of trying to better the other fanbases or pinpoint faults in the other groups... Lets keep things focused on the devices and not offending any of the people using them.
    10-18-2014 10:23 AM
    I think it's fair to say maybe we should enjoy the devices we use instead of trying to better the other fanbases or pinpoint faults in the other groups... Lets keep things focused on the devices and not offending any of the people using them.
    Great theory, but it gets tossed out the window when folks troll other forums in an attempt to evangelize for their cause. Blackberry folks are second to none in this regard.
    10-18-2014 10:28 AM
    Great theory, but it gets tossed out the window when folks troll other forums in an attempt to evangelize for their cause. Blackberry folks are second to none in this regard.
    We will take action against those folks if occasion dictates, but no one needs to be dishing out prejudice in any case.

And also if I need to state the P. U. P. P. A. H guidelines once again...
    grover5 likes this.
    10-18-2014 10:41 AM
    The consensus is that pretty much no one likes the passport. If that hurts your feelings then don't participate in a discussion forum.
    FFR, mikeo007, mmcfly23 and 2 others like this.
    10-18-2014 11:05 AM
    The consensus is that pretty much no one likes the passport. If that hurts your feelings then don't participate in a discussion forum.
    Well I'm not sure about that, this guy seems to like it
    10-18-2014 12:23 PM
    What i dint like in crackberry is that they take much time talking about iphone ,i even read a thread where a dad talk bad about his daughter's iphone, tbh its scary
    reeneebob and jdhooghe like this.
    10-22-2014 10:31 PM

True, never see any mention of bb at imore
    10-22-2014 10:32 PM
    I'm pretty sure enough people like it. More than you might think. It's different and that can be good.
    10-22-2014 10:34 PM
    I'm pretty sure enough people like it. More than you might think. It's different and that can be good.
    This is different. Is this good?

http://kinja.roadandtrack.com/bob-lu...pen-1644808271

Posted from my gorgeous, pristine white BEAST of a Note 4.
    Last edited by qbnkelt; 10-23-2014 at 09:55 AM.
    falconeight likes this.
    10-23-2014 05:55 AM
    Ahhhh,, The well curated simple mind type review where nothing but meh too phones are the status quo. If your phone ain't looking like mine then its bad. Typical.

You can go with this.. or you can go with that meh too phone but I think I'll go with this.. cos this is where it's at.

Welcome to 2014 and beyond folks.

It's interesting how you continue to come here trying to evangelise.
    You've convinced me. The phone is hideous. The more I see it the more convinced I am that I wouldn't touch it if you paid me.

10-23-2014 06:00 AM
    Oh by the way seems the public didn't seem to be to enthused with the Quasimodo.

10-23-2014 06:04 AM
    I could easily post threads (from cb) showing issues with fresh out of the box bb's. The device is still cringe worthy. No apps (Amazon/android emulator is a joke imo) + awkward design, = no buy for this guy.

No buy for a whole lot of people. Even the BlackBerry acolytes can't seem to all embrace the Quasimodo.

Last edited by qbnkelt; 10-23-2014 at 06:21 AM.
    10-23-2014 06:07 AM

Right. Hey did you read the thread where someone let their Z30 battery drain and now it's a brick?
    Ooooooo ooooooo want me to tell you about my double typing Q10? Or my bricking 9900s? Or my randomly rebooting Z10?

Come on. Blackberry QA is a joke.

Last edited by qbnkelt; 10-23-2014 at 06:40 AM.
    10-23-2014 06:13 AM
    OR find a forum who think the Quasimodo is God's gift to humanity. That way feelings will be spared.

FFR likes this.
    10-23-2014 06:16 AM
    What i dint like in crackberry is that they take much time talking about iphone ,i even read a thread where a dad talk bad about his daughter's iphone, tbh its scary
    Oh I know the post in question. That poster posts all kinds of drama and angst riddled anecdotes on how much Apple sucks, in his estimable opinion. Generally every Thursday. It's hilarious.

mikeo007, reeneebob and jdhooghe like this.
    10-23-2014 06:20 AM
    No buy for a whole lot of people. Even the BlackBerry acolytes can't seem to all embrace the Quasimodo.

Lol @ Quasimodo. You're so silly.

qbnkelt likes this.
    10-23-2014 06:37 AM
    Right. Hey did you read the thread where someone let their Z30 battery drain and now it's a brick?
    Ooooooo ooooooo want me to tell you about my double typing Q10? Or my bricking 9900s? Or my randomly rebooting Z10?

Come on. Blackberry QA is a joke.

Just do a battery pull.
    10-23-2014 10:58 AM

Some people like having hot wax on their nipples also. The vast majority of us would rather not.
    jdhooghe likes this.
    10-23-2014 10:59 AM
    The Passport is so good, all consumers should be happy paying for it twice, at least temporarily.
    10-23-2014 11:08 AM

Firstly, I'm surprised that your passport was even able to type the long on a paragraph.
    Secondly, you obviously don't have any worthy reasons to bash iPhone, because your bringing up the way overblown, completely idiotic bend gate issue. Everyone knows that was blown WAY WAY out of proportion.
    Thirdly, yes, iOS 8 was buggy. I experienced some bugs, and it was a let down by apple. But I'd rather deal with some bugs than have a clunky os that doesn't have but a few native apps.
    Fourthly, phishing =/= crappy security. Your BBworld account could get phished as easily as my iCloud account. Those celeb's iCloud accounts WERE NOT HACKED, and everyone knows that. Enjoy your brick.
    mikeo007 and jmr1015 like this.
    10-23-2014 11:27 AM
    Firstly, I'm surprised that your passport was even able to type the long on a paragraph.
    Secondly, you obviously don't have any worthy reasons to bash iPhone, because your bringing up the way overblown, completely idiotic bend gate issue. Everyone knows that was blown WAY WAY out of proportion.
    Thirdly, yes, iOS 8 was buggy. I experienced some bugs, and it was a let down by apple. But I'd rather deal with some bugs than have a clunky os that doesn't have but a few native apps.
    Fourthly, phishing =/= crappy security. Your BBworld account could get phished as easily as my iCloud account. Those celeb's iCloud accounts WERE NOT HACKED, and everyone knows that. Enjoy your brick.
    Not worth your time man. Let the haters hate
    mikeo007 likes this.
    10-23-2014 12:46 PM
317 ... 89101112 ...