Looks like Apple has to keep the pocketability factor with the next iPhone to keep you...haha
    I'm not getting the next iPhone, I'm getting the S model of the next iPhone

Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch (beta testing) or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    Speedygi likes this.
    06-19-2014 06:20 PM
    Dependability, ease of use, build quality and excellent customer service.
    ^this
    taz323 and Speedygi like this.
    06-20-2014 12:11 AM
    Reliable (iPhone), Durable (iPhone), Looks (iPhone), best in class (iPhone), battery (). Lol so all my requirements are fulfilled by my iPhone and i just wish battery life improves.
    Speedygi likes this.
    06-20-2014 02:46 AM
    As long as the screen is less than 4.3 inches, is at least mid range, and isn't made by Samesung
    06-20-2014 08:49 AM
    Durability, decent speed, good apps and functionality are my main things I look for in a phone
    06-20-2014 08:58 AM
    I feel like most of you would like Windows Phone as well since most of you go iPhone for the same reason I go Windows Phone.
    06-20-2014 09:59 AM
    I feel like most of you would like Windows Phone as well since most of you go iPhone for the same reason I go Windows Phone.
    True, but at the moment there just isn't enough apps available on Windows to make me want to make the switch from IOS/Android. However Windows 8.1 looks great.

Sent from my Nexus 5
    06-20-2014 02:41 PM
    I think Windows Phones are pretty nice, I just wouldn't have full integration since all but one device (HP laptop) are Apple.
    Speedygi likes this.
    06-21-2014 12:54 AM
    I like aa device with a solid professional form factor. I like BlackBerry design, iPhone design (maybe a little fragile) and Lumia design. HTC feels pretty good in the hand. I usually don't like Samsung's build, and even though it changed a lot this time round, I still don't feel like I like it, for some odd reason.

I like good cameras, as I take a lot of photos for work, and pleasure. Nokia Lumia 1020!!!

I really look for productivity with the core OS. Something that BlackBerry excels in. This is probably my most important value I look for.

High quality email is absolutely a must! Sorry Windows Phone, you lose bad on this one.

Excellent keyboard! BlackBerry 10 Virtual AND Physical are both fantastic keyboards. The BlackBerry Passport keyboard is just another step further! For me, this is where iOS really falls short. I understand that iOS 8 addresses this issue much better, so I will have to see what it's like! Windows Phone keyboard also feels pretty bad, even though it looks like it would be fine!

I love my phones, so I do heaps of research into the platforms!

Posted via iMore App
    Speedygi likes this.
    06-22-2014 10:42 AM
    I'm late to this thread. Just found it.
    I look for reliability. Simply. And from the 3GS To the 5s, my iPhones have NEVER let me down. Which is why I will be getting the 6.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD for iPad
    Speedygi and pr1nce like this.
    06-28-2014 08:25 PM
    Reliability, security, clarity.
    07-03-2014 11:33 PM
    Reliability
    Build Quality
    Ease of Use
    Stable OS
    Great App Selection
    Ecosystem
    Integration with my other devices
    Background functions (backups, pushing data to the cloud) without needing to do all these myself, just does it automatically
    Nice Display (Good ppi, saturation)
    Quality Support
    These are what I look for in a mobile device, and it's basically describing Apple products. This is why I buy stuff from Apple
    07-04-2014 02:44 PM
    Durability
    Battery life
    Keyboard
    Size (smaller rather than larger)
    Notifications
    Customization
    kataran likes this.
    07-04-2014 03:42 PM
    well, i didn't know what i was looking for a device until the iPhone landed on my hands... and well. I guess that's that.
    Speedygi likes this.
    07-04-2014 10:28 PM
    call cuality , keyboard , speed , storage , easy to use menu.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    Speedygi likes this.
    07-04-2014 11:40 PM
    The ecosystem it belongs to is become very important to me. A lot of the features in smartphones are the same just done differently. But the ecosystems really differentiate these devices.

Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.
    07-05-2014 05:11 AM
    I like aa device with a solid professional form factor. I like BlackBerry design, iPhone design (maybe a little fragile) and Lumia design. HTC feels pretty good in the hand. I usually don't like Samsung's build, and even though it changed a lot this time round, I still don't feel like I like it, for some odd reason.

I like good cameras, as I take a lot of photos for work, and pleasure. Nokia Lumia 1020!!!

I really look for productivity with the core OS. Something that BlackBerry excels in. This is probably my most important value I look for.

High quality email is absolutely a must! Sorry Windows Phone, you lose bad on this one.

Excellent keyboard! BlackBerry 10 Virtual AND Physical are both fantastic keyboards. The BlackBerry Passport keyboard is just another step further! For me, this is where iOS really falls short. I understand that iOS 8 addresses this issue much better, so I will have to see what it's like! Windows Phone keyboard also feels pretty bad, even though it looks like it would be fine!

I love my phones, so I do heaps of research into the platforms!

Posted via iMore App
    I have to ask how you feel Windows Phone keyboard is bad as it's proven to be the fastest and most accurate keyboard of any stock device (Guinness world record holder actually, beat the next stock keyboard by almost 4 seconds.) and it's auto correct has also been proven to be most accurate. I don't want to instigate, just want to know why you didn't like it as it's proven to be the best in class in that regard.
    07-05-2014 08:02 PM
    I pick based on overall functionality. I want to be able to "do" on the go, and do well to boot. Ecosystem is very important to me.

I also crave control. I like to be able to make a device mine in every way possible.

I'm an accessory feen too.
    Speedygi likes this.
    07-06-2014 02:15 AM
    1) Display
    2) Horse Power
    3) Reliability
    4) Build Quality
    5) One-handed use
    6) OS

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums
    Speedygi likes this.
    07-06-2014 02:20 AM
    1) Display
    2) Horse Power
    3) Reliability
    4) Build Quality
    5) One-handed use
    6) OS

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums
    One-handed functionality is a good one!
    Speedygi and agarwal.apar like this.
    07-06-2014 02:27 AM
    I look for a piece if fruit on the back of the phone lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from the Pad using Tapatalk.
    agarwal.apar and Spencerdl like this.
    07-06-2014 07:06 PM
    Because the smartphone market is always improving, to be honest, I'm not quite sure what to look for anymore. I guess I'm like that old saying...."The customer doesn't know what they want until you show it to them".......SMILE
    dkhmwilliams likes this.
    07-06-2014 07:56 PM
    Speed, reliability, build quality, camera quality, display quality, Durability, battery life, and sound quality.

Sent from my amazing Galaxy S3
    07-08-2014 12:55 AM
    Speed, reliability, build quality
    07-08-2014 09:34 AM
    First and foremost - Reliability and after that if the phone does what and when I want, I am very happy with my choice.
    07-08-2014 09:44 AM
50 12