The iPhone may be late to features, but only Android users care-imageuploadedbytapatalk1403204184.407089.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk
    the_tech_eater, Antron and mumfoau like this.
    06-19-2014 02:56 PM
    [INFO]
    P.U.P.P.A.H
    (Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
    • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person youre talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if youre posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
    • Be a pro. Dont get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. In a nutshell, think before you post.
    • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members problem.

[/INFO]
    06-19-2014 05:08 PM
    [INFO]
    P.U.P.P.A.H
    (Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
    • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person youre talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if youre posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
    • Be a pro. Dont get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. In a nutshell, think before you post.
    • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members problem.

[/INFO]
    Who isn't abiding by that? My latest comment wasn't sarcasm. I really do respect people like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-19-2014 05:13 PM
    Who isn't abiding by that? My latest comment wasn't sarcasm. I really do respect people like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was a general reminder, directed at no one.
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    06-19-2014 05:18 PM
    Doesn't matter to me. I feel that all phone will take others idea and make it to their own. Everyone is different and they will be comfortable with whatever phone they choose and right now I am very comfortable with iPhone
    06-20-2014 09:01 AM
    Yes. He indeed is...

"When you buy an Apple product, you're buying a quality built device that yes, may not have the best specs but is flawlessly optimized to utilize them. Not only that but rather than playing the coin flip game with the OEMs or resorting to rooting you're paying for a consistent and, in this time, unparalleled update system for a pretty good period of time, longer than most need. You're also paying for some of the best support in the technological world and the promise that your phone won't be bogged down in two months. They are what people, at least those that care about the consumer, strive to be. Nokia is working towards it but they're not quite to the extreme that Apple is."

"More reliable, more secure, better camera, maintains battery better, the audio recording is much better, no common network dropping, audio quality is better, it doesn't fail miserably at every drop test like the Nexus 5... Should I continue?"

Very well said.
    I mean that. It blows Android phones out of the water in terms of sheer quality. I just feel they seldom bring anything new to the table. Windows Phone is the same. It takes what others have done and improves upon it.
    Antron likes this.
    06-20-2014 09:54 AM
81 ... 234