iPhone 6 Release Date Leaked By German Carrier

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
German wireless carrier Deutsche Telekom has told its Support staff to inform customers their loyalty will be rewarded as the iPhone 6 will be available in store on Friday September 19th....

Image taken from their site:
1401141886.jpg

Original Page (No translation): LINK
Google Translated Page: LINK

This sounds like amazing news for any of us planning on getting the iPhone 6 but knowing that it's coming out in September (I'm guessing that this is the world wide release date) I might hold out for now but with all of the recent updates and hardware upgrades I might start saving up on some money right now, so what do you think guys; will it be released on this said date or will it be released during Apple's WWDC.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
That's pretty much what I think it will be anyway. Would be on par with the previous two years of the iPhone being released the third Friday of September.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Yea it seems legitimate because there was news they are going to start producing the iPhone in July? And the 5.5 in August. This is from Foxconn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Yea it seems legitimate because there was news they are going to start producing the iPhone in July? And the 5.5 in August. This is from Foxconn.

If they have a new iPhone, production usually starts 2 months before anyway once they decide on a final product. It would be the same if it was 2 devices.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Is this even surprising? September has been the time the last few years

It really isn't surprising. The only thing that have surprised us were rumors of earlier release date. Sadly they were not valid.

agarwal.apar

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
U just need to hold your horses until next week before the curtain raises!!

Sent from my Darth Vader black iPhone 5 using iMore Forums