Apple will not stand anymore in Front of Android / samsung

seawhale

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes without bias to Apple, samsung is taking over, the game ended and samsung is the winner.

I am really wondering, till when apple will keep following their stupid policy in developing their devices and softwares, I know, they will keep that till following the poor Nokia, and will end up with a miserable i-device on a shelf waiting for an ***** to buy it.

From iPad 2 to iPad 4 passing by iPad 3 they just upgraded their processors and upgraded the display to retina, nothing significant changed, three complete years and the rotten apple only changed the processor while samsung are working very hard on their hardware, finally produced the amazing s-pen and much more nice features, while google people are working in parallel and updating the very nice operating system. What are those apple people are doing all the year, samsung produces a new device with new features everyday!

Go now and bring iPad 2 and iPad air even and compare them from a normal user perspective, disregarding the new design and weight of iPad air you will observe a very slight difference in everything.

Apple must understand if they can that users will not put there new devices under a microscope to see what has been changed in the new device.

Two or three years ago, android store was very poor and full of rubbish applications, devices were lagging and were not as much smooth and fast as apple devices, but now this not the case anymore.

In brief, apple depends on their classy designed devices and their nice logo that attracts people eyes and which gives them the prestige they need.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
For what?

Thank you for going to the trouble of creating an account here just to post something like this. Clearly you are trying to convince someone that your position is valid - perhaps you?re trying to convince yourself.

Apple?s tablets are still leading the market, despite your comment that ?samsung is the winner? (sic). I will admit that Apple?s ?classy designed devices and their nice logo that attracts people eyes?, but Apple also backs it up with strong devices that consumers still go mad for every time one of them is released (iPhones sell out EVERY year. Tablets are always in short supply for a period of time after launch).
I?d give my right arm to be as doomed as Apple is.

seawhale

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I am not intended to attack apple, you may have not observed that my thread has been posted through my iPad air.

I have the new air as a tablet and samsung galaxy note 3 as a mobile, I usually like to have access to both operating system.

Without going into details, I respect apple, and no one can deny that they produce the finest technology, but statistics shows that people around the world tend more to samsung in the last period.

I wanted to highlight that apple is really at risk and so as Microsoft - the bell curve started to be shaped and going down.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Don't feed the trolls.... When the iPhone 6 comes out he will be here under a different user name asking what case he should buy for his amazing iPhone 6.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
If you want to start a discussion about how the normal persons computing needs is trending downward or has peaked as fat as what they're doing with their devices, then fine. That could be a actual worthwhile discussion.

But claiming that Samsung (or even any one company) has "WON" mobile or whatever is laughable at best. This industry is still very young.

You can't even really claim one mobile OS has "won" anything because of how young this industry is and how good all three platforms are right now.

Let's face it, iPhone didn't exactly have strong competition for this first few years. It's only in the past 3 years have they really had strong competition from android or windows phone. Things are just now getting interesting.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Samsung keeps changing and throwing ideas out because well ... They are hoping something sticks .. Apple makes something they know it will stick .. No need to change something that isn't broken and has been adapted well across the board. Any setting people say oh you have a ipad or a tablet no one says pull out your galaxy tab or nexus or whatever. Anything besides ipad is just a tablet because it was a afterthought to compete with ipad. This is just my opinion but I think competition is great keeps people thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon3230140

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Dude.. you're a complete j3rk. Dunno why the Iphone users are being nice with you but even me.. a fully fledged BlackBerry 10 user will have to tell you... you are a troll baiting complete j3rk. GTFOH with your immature hate filled BS.

Yes without bias to Apple, samsung is taking over, the game ended and samsung is the winner.

I am really wondering, till when apple will keep following their stupid policy in developing their devices and softwares, I know, they will keep that till following the poor Nokia, and will end up with a miserable i-device on a shelf waiting for an ***** to buy it.

From iPad 2 to iPad 4 passing by iPad 3 they just upgraded their processors and upgraded the display to retina, nothing significant changed, three complete years and the rotten apple only changed the processor while samsung are working very hard on their hardware, finally produced the amazing s-pen and much more nice features, while google people are working in parallel and updating the very nice operating system. What are those apple people are doing all the year, samsung produces a new device with new features everyday!

Go now and bring iPad 2 and iPad air even and compare them from a normal user perspective, disregarding the new design and weight of iPad air you will observe a very slight difference in everything.

Apple must understand if they can that users will not put there new devices under a microscope to see what has been changed in the new device.

Two or three years ago, android store was very poor and full of rubbish applications, devices were lagging and were not as much smooth and fast as apple devices, but now this not the case anymore.

In brief, apple depends on their classy designed devices and their nice logo that attracts people eyes and which gives them the prestige they need.

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
"Go now and bring iPad 2 and iPad air even and compare them from a normal user perspective, disregarding the new design and weight of iPad air you will observe a very slight difference in everything." If you did that with literally anything, it would have the same outcome. And since when do consumers buy ugly things on purpose?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What is more important to a company?

1. Satisfying a few people who demand that they emulate a competitor.
2. Satisfying millions of loyal customers who purchase their products year after year.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
P.U.P.P.A.H
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
  • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you’re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you’re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
  • Be a pro. Don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ‘think before you post’.
  • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members’ problem.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
No company has won. Samsung may be top Android for now but one day another Android manufacturer could take over... Also to say it's beaten Apple? No one beats anyone.. It's consumer choice. I'd rather have the choice of an iPhone, Note, HTC, LG G3.... Versus having one phone.

Again no one has won. Also to some people in this thread please read the post above mine that JustMe'D posted... Remember the forum rules.. No need to be rude to someone :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using iMore Forums.

bobbob1016

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
So, there is *nothing* that Apple can *ever* do to get back up front? That is what you're trolli...er saying, right? I mean, it's so obvious, that Samsung is the only one coming up with new ideas. I mean, Airdrop baked in, which is nice*. It's cleaner than NFC for sharing files. I like NFC on my Android for silencing my phone, and switching to car mode and so on, but I don't want to bump my friend's phones, as I don't know where they've been. Apple sells their ecosystem, Samsung sells their apps.

First thing I do with *any* Samsung device is root and remove their insane crappy apps and Touchwiz. That's why I don't buy Samsung anymore.

With Apple products, I set them up, and get mad that Apple doesn't allow certain things, such as a file browser, and the ability to put app icons where I want (see the jailbreak app Gridlock). It's simpler, and cleaner, but can do a lot of the things other platforms can, just more rigid along Apple's lines. As mine conflict, I don't use them much, but I wouldn't say they don't have smart people there who can't catch up.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore, Seawhale.

All opinions are welcome (for that is what you are displaying, nought but your opinion) but we ask that all members keep it polite and refrain from trolling or flame-baiting.

Have a great day? :)