Apple will not stand anymore in Front of Android / samsung

seawhale

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Dude.. you're a complete j3rk. Dunno why the Iphone users are being nice with you but even me.. a fully fledged BlackBerry 10 user will have to tell you... you are a troll baiting complete j3rk. GTFOH with your immature hate filled BS.

My culture is not to reply to or even consider impolite people like you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

seawhale

May 26, 2014
Visit site
No company has won. Samsung may be top Android for now but one day another Android manufacturer could take over... Also to say it's beaten Apple? No one beats anyone.. It's consumer choice. I'd rather have the choice of an iPhone, Note, HTC, LG G3.... Versus having one phone.

Again no one has won. Also to some people in this thread please read the post above mine that JustMe'D posted... Remember the forum rules.. No need to be rude to someone :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using iMore Forums.

P.U.P.P.A.H
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
  • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you?re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you?re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
  • Be a pro. Don?t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don?t have anything nice to say, don?t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ?think before you post?.
  • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members? problem.

My thread was very clean as far as I see, and I apologize for anything I have said that was considered by anyone of you as impolite, sorry again.

Last edited:

seawhale

May 26, 2014
Visit site
So, there is *nothing* that Apple can *ever* do to get back up front? That is what you're trolli...er saying, right? I mean, it's so obvious, that Samsung is the only one coming up with new ideas. I mean, Airdrop baked in, which is nice*. It's cleaner than NFC for sharing files. I like NFC on my Android for silencing my phone, and switching to car mode and so on, but I don't want to bump my friend's phones, as I don't know where they've been. Apple sells their ecosystem, Samsung sells their apps.

First thing I do with *any* Samsung device is root and remove their insane crappy apps and Touchwiz. That's why I don't buy Samsung anymore.

With Apple products, I set them up, and get mad that Apple doesn't allow certain things, such as a file browser, and the ability to put app icons where I want (see the jailbreak app Gridlock). It's simpler, and cleaner, but can do a lot of the things other platforms can, just more rigid along Apple's lines. As mine conflict, I don't use them much, but I wouldn't say they don't have smart people there who can't catch up.

Indeed, in my opinion is that Samsung really always comes with new ideas, s-pen is amazing for handwriting and taking notes, NFC is very nice new way of sharing files in a quick manner and much much more.

For me I never root android os or jail break an iOS, this has many cons more than pros, and will increase the likelihood of being infected by viruses or even hacked, moreover it hinders updates.

You are totally right about getting mad for not allowing many things by apple, sharing all kind of files is not really nice via iTunes, the iOS will never allow a file browser because as far as I concluded that this is not how iOS works , files on iOS are stored each in its app, using a file browser in iOS like you do in windows or android is not applicable, iOS is totally different.

iOS is too inflexible in a way that makes you really upset, for me I wish I can organize my icons, changing its size, putting more icons in one page by changing the grid other than the standard grid by iOS, even Bluetooth can only be used between apple products only or pairing an external keyboard, headset...etc

Hope that Apple to increase the flexibility of their operating system in future updates in a way that will not violate their policy.

seawhale

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Good way to get started on an iDevice forum LOL. Welcome to iMore!!!

LOL, sure I know it is iDevice forum here full of apple devices users, and I am also iPad user, I respect apple and for that I will not like it if I saw them fallen down.

In any business field (including technology) there will be no one on the top all the time, and I can predict that samsung will take it over in the coming few years or even before - may be not.

Apple is a giant and for sure they know well how the competition is on fire and they - for sure - have a risk management framework processes that evaluate the market and its potential risks.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Dude.. you're a complete j3rk. Dunno why the Iphone users are being nice with you but even me.. a fully fledged BlackBerry 10 user will have to tell you... you are a troll baiting complete j3rk. GTFOH with your immature hate filled BS.

My thread was very clean as far as I see, and I apologize for anything I have said that was considered by anyone of you as impolite, sorry again.

Aside from disagreeing with your “take” on the thread topic, I don’t see that you’ve done anything wrong. The one who called you a “j3rk” is the one who was offensive, impolite and in violation of the forum rules.

Last edited:

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Yes without bias to Apple, samsung is taking over, the game ended and samsung is the winner.

I am really wondering, till when apple will keep following their stupid policy in developing their devices and softwares, I know, they will keep that till following the poor Nokia, and will end up with a miserable i-device on a shelf waiting for an ***** to buy it.

From iPad 2 to iPad 4 passing by iPad 3 they just upgraded their processors and upgraded the display to retina, nothing significant changed, three complete years and the rotten apple only changed the processor while samsung are working very hard on their hardware, finally produced the amazing s-pen and much more nice features, while google people are working in parallel and updating the very nice operating system. What are those apple people are doing all the year, samsung produces a new device with new features everyday!

Go now and bring iPad 2 and iPad air even and compare them from a normal user perspective, disregarding the new design and weight of iPad air you will observe a very slight difference in everything.

Apple must understand if they can that users will not put there new devices under a microscope to see what has been changed in the new device.

Two or three years ago, android store was very poor and full of rubbish applications, devices were lagging and were not as much smooth and fast as apple devices, but now this not the case anymore.

In brief, apple depends on their classy designed devices and their nice logo that attracts people eyes and which gives them the prestige they need.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401399633.611477.jpg
I think I've found a Samsung Fanboy in our forums!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401399687.108289.jpg

seawhale

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Aside from disagreeing with your ?take? on the thread topic, I don?t see that you?ve done anything wrong. The one who called you a ?j3rk? is the one who was offensive, impolite and in violation of the forum rules.

Let him say what he wants, his reply just gives the impression about him as a person, his background and behavior.

seawhale

May 26, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 57484
I think I've found a Samsung Fanboy in our forums!
View attachment 57485

You are neither authorized nor have the right to tell someone to go out of the forum, this is totally unaccepted.

I am discussing an important issue in the technology market, and I am apple fan also, and you should learn the culture of opinions conflict and disagreements between people.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
You are neither authorized nor have the right to tell someone to go out of the forum, this is totally unaccepted.

I am discussing an important issue in the technology market, and I am apple fan also, and you should learn the culture of opinions conflict and disagreements between people.

*scoffs*

An Apple fan? Are you serious? As much as I respect the opinion of others, this one is full of obvious attempts to stir up a fight. If you want to share an opinion, at least make it professional. Trust me, you'll get a lot more respect.

seawhale

May 26, 2014
Visit site
*scoffs*

An Apple fan? Are you serious? As much as I respect the opinion of others, this one is full of obvious attempts to stir up a fight. If you want to share an opinion, at least make it professional. Trust me, you'll get a lot more respect.

There is no attempts to stir up a fight, just people are too jealous about the product they support, it can be taken much more easier. And I confirm again that I am apple fan, disregarding the definition of being a fan whatsoever.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
There is no attempts to stir up a fight, just people are too jealous about the product they support, it can be taken much more easier. And I confirm again that I am apple fan, disregarding the definition of being a fan whatsoever.

As I've asked, explain your use of words in that first post. It's hardly a professional opinion with all of that bias. Your use of words suggests that we avoid Apple like the plague.

seawhale

May 26, 2014
Visit site
As I've asked, explain your use of words in that first post. It's hardly a professional opinion with all of that bias. Your use of words suggests that we avoid Apple like the plague.

The definition of "fan" from my point of view that I buy the products of apple, but being an honest fan that you should highlight the disadvantages of the product you use, but meanwhile you like some of its advantages and for that you buy it.

DroidArmy

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
The definition of "fan" from my point of view that I buy the products of apple, but being an honest fan that you should highlight the disadvantages of the product you use, but meanwhile you like some of its advantages and for that you buy it.

Your. Use. Of. Words. You're avoiding the question.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
No company has won. Samsung may be top Android for now but one day another Android manufacturer could take over... Also to say it's beaten Apple? No one beats anyone.. It's consumer choice. I'd rather have the choice of an iPhone, Note, HTC, LG G3.... Versus having one phone.

Again no one has won. Also to some people in this thread please read the post above mine that JustMe'D posted... Remember the forum rules.. No need to be rude to someone :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using iMore Forums.

Google is actually doing something good by having Google Play Edition phones. If I ever buy an Android device again, I'm making sure that I buy it from them. I want software updates for my phones like what I have right now with Apple. :)

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Friendly reminder folks.........
[INFO]
P.U.P.P.A.H
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)
Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you?re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you?re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
Be a pro. Don?t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don?t have anything nice to say, don?t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ?think before you post?.
Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members? problem.
[/INFO]

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Yes without bias to Apple, samsung is taking over, the game ended and samsung is the winner.

I am really wondering, till when apple will keep following their stupid policy in developing their devices and softwares, I know, they will keep that till following the poor Nokia, and will end up with a miserable i-device on a shelf waiting for an ***** to buy it.

From iPad 2 to iPad 4 passing by iPad 3 they just upgraded their processors and upgraded the display to retina, nothing significant changed, three complete years and the rotten apple only changed the processor while samsung are working very hard on their hardware, finally produced the amazing s-pen and much more nice features, while google people are working in parallel and updating the very nice operating system. What are those apple people are doing all the year, samsung produces a new device with new features everyday!

Go now and bring iPad 2 and iPad air even and compare them from a normal user perspective, disregarding the new design and weight of iPad air you will observe a very slight difference in everything.

Apple must understand if they can that users will not put there new devices under a microscope to see what has been changed in the new device.

Two or three years ago, android store was very poor and full of rubbish applications, devices were lagging and were not as much smooth and fast as apple devices, but now this not the case anymore.

In brief, apple depends on their classy designed devices and their nice logo that attracts people eyes and which gives them the prestige they need.

I use iPhone and android so I can say this as being unbiased, but "samsung" is not the winner. Their software is awful plain and simple. Yes they sell a ton of devices, but I would take the g3, m8, or host of other android devices over a samsung any day simply for the much more fluid software and less gimmicks that most never use. Now if samsung doubles down and greatly improves their software, then everyone watch out because they will dominate sales even more. Apple designing everything from the ground up will keep them relevant for the foreseeable future.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I usually stay out of threads like this, but this time I thought I might chime in. In the immortal words of ....The Joker, "Why so serious?". I have both devices (5s and Note3) and LIKE both devices (Apple/Samsung). They are totally different, but each are VERY good devices for what "I" use them for. There are times inwhich I enjoy the simplicity of Apple, but I aslo enjoy the complexity of Samsung.... ALL, I repeat ALL smartphones have pro's and con's. Just get the one you want and not worry about everyone else, it's just that simple. Who's on first?, Who's on second?, does it really matter anymore....There are just to many different types of smartphones out there for me to be faithful to one brand. I personally like to explore and not get trapped into one eco system because everybody else does.
I am FATHFUL to my Wife and Myself and that's it......Have a GREAT DAY....SMILE.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods