Yes without bias to Apple, samsung is taking over, the game ended and samsung is the winner.

I am really wondering, till when apple will keep following their stupid policy in developing their devices and softwares, I know, they will keep that till following the poor Nokia, and will end up with a miserable i-device on a shelf waiting for an ***** to buy it.

From iPad 2 to iPad 4 passing by iPad 3 they just upgraded their processors and upgraded the display to retina, nothing significant changed, three complete years and the rotten apple only changed the processor while samsung are working very hard on their hardware, finally produced the amazing s-pen and much more nice features, while google people are working in parallel and updating the very nice operating system. What are those apple people are doing all the year, samsung produces a new device with new features everyday!

Go now and bring iPad 2 and iPad air even and compare them from a normal user perspective, disregarding the new design and weight of iPad air you will observe a very slight difference in everything.

Apple must understand if they can that users will not put there new devices under a microscope to see what has been changed in the new device.

Two or three years ago, android store was very poor and full of rubbish applications, devices were lagging and were not as much smooth and fast as apple devices, but now this not the case anymore.

In brief, apple depends on their classy designed devices and their nice logo that attracts people eyes and which gives them the prestige they need.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Apple will not stand anymore in Front of Android / samsung-imageuploadedbytapatalk1401399633.611477.jpg
    I think I've found a Samsung Fanboy in our forums!
    Apple will not stand anymore in Front of Android / samsung-imageuploadedbytapatalk1401399687.108289.jpg
    Rigs0512 likes this.
    05-29-2014 05:40 PM
    Aside from disagreeing with your take on the thread topic, I dont see that youve done anything wrong. The one who called you a j3rk is the one who was offensive, impolite and in violation of the forum rules.
    Let him say what he wants, his reply just gives the impression about him as a person, his background and behavior.

05-29-2014 05:49 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401399633.611477.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	18.9 KB 
ID:	57484
    I think I've found a Samsung Fanboy in our forums!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401399687.108289.jpg 
Views:	130 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	57485
    You are neither authorized nor have the right to tell someone to go out of the forum, this is totally unaccepted.

I am discussing an important issue in the technology market, and I am apple fan also, and you should learn the culture of opinions conflict and disagreements between people.

05-29-2014 05:52 PM
    You are neither authorized nor have the right to tell someone to go out of the forum, this is totally unaccepted.

I am discussing an important issue in the technology market, and I am apple fan also, and you should learn the culture of opinions conflict and disagreements between people.

*scoffs*

An Apple fan? Are you serious? As much as I respect the opinion of others, this one is full of obvious attempts to stir up a fight. If you want to share an opinion, at least make it professional. Trust me, you'll get a lot more respect.
    Rigs0512 likes this.
    05-29-2014 05:54 PM
    Let's say I take you seriously for a moment.

Explain your use of words in that first post, "Apple fan"
    05-29-2014 06:01 PM
    *scoffs*

An Apple fan? Are you serious? As much as I respect the opinion of others, this one is full of obvious attempts to stir up a fight. If you want to share an opinion, at least make it professional. Trust me, you'll get a lot more respect.
    There is no attempts to stir up a fight, just people are too jealous about the product they support, it can be taken much more easier. And I confirm again that I am apple fan, disregarding the definition of being a fan whatsoever.

05-29-2014 06:03 PM
    There is no attempts to stir up a fight, just people are too jealous about the product they support, it can be taken much more easier. And I confirm again that I am apple fan, disregarding the definition of being a fan whatsoever.

As I've asked, explain your use of words in that first post. It's hardly a professional opinion with all of that bias. Your use of words suggests that we avoid Apple like the plague.
    05-29-2014 06:06 PM
    As I've asked, explain your use of words in that first post. It's hardly a professional opinion with all of that bias. Your use of words suggests that we avoid Apple like the plague.
    The definition of "fan" from my point of view that I buy the products of apple, but being an honest fan that you should highlight the disadvantages of the product you use, but meanwhile you like some of its advantages and for that you buy it.

05-29-2014 06:08 PM
    The definition of "fan" from my point of view that I buy the products of apple, but being an honest fan that you should highlight the disadvantages of the product you use, but meanwhile you like some of its advantages and for that you buy it.

Your. Use. Of. Words. You're avoiding the question.
    taz323 likes this.
    05-29-2014 06:09 PM
    No company has won. Samsung may be top Android for now but one day another Android manufacturer could take over... Also to say it's beaten Apple? No one beats anyone.. It's consumer choice. I'd rather have the choice of an iPhone, Note, HTC, LG G3.... Versus having one phone.

Again no one has won. Also to some people in this thread please read the post above mine that JustMe'D posted... Remember the forum rules.. No need to be rude to someone .

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using iMore Forums.
    Google is actually doing something good by having Google Play Edition phones. If I ever buy an Android device again, I'm making sure that I buy it from them. I want software updates for my phones like what I have right now with Apple.
    05-29-2014 10:18 PM
    P.U.P.P.A.H. anyone?
    Almeuit and Aquila like this.
    05-29-2014 10:20 PM
    Friendly reminder folks.........
    [INFO]
    P.U.P.P.A.H
    (Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)
    Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
    Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person youre talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if youre posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
    Be a pro. Dont get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behavior from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all. In a nutshell, think before you post.
    Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members problem.
    [/INFO]
    Aquila likes this.
    05-30-2014 01:14 AM
    That's enough of this. Let's get back on topic. No more warnings. Thanks
    05-30-2014 01:16 AM
    Yes without bias to Apple, samsung is taking over, the game ended and samsung is the winner.

I am really wondering, till when apple will keep following their stupid policy in developing their devices and softwares, I know, they will keep that till following the poor Nokia, and will end up with a miserable i-device on a shelf waiting for an ***** to buy it.

From iPad 2 to iPad 4 passing by iPad 3 they just upgraded their processors and upgraded the display to retina, nothing significant changed, three complete years and the rotten apple only changed the processor while samsung are working very hard on their hardware, finally produced the amazing s-pen and much more nice features, while google people are working in parallel and updating the very nice operating system. What are those apple people are doing all the year, samsung produces a new device with new features everyday!

Go now and bring iPad 2 and iPad air even and compare them from a normal user perspective, disregarding the new design and weight of iPad air you will observe a very slight difference in everything.

Apple must understand if they can that users will not put there new devices under a microscope to see what has been changed in the new device.

Two or three years ago, android store was very poor and full of rubbish applications, devices were lagging and were not as much smooth and fast as apple devices, but now this not the case anymore.

In brief, apple depends on their classy designed devices and their nice logo that attracts people eyes and which gives them the prestige they need.

I use iPhone and android so I can say this as being unbiased, but "samsung" is not the winner. Their software is awful plain and simple. Yes they sell a ton of devices, but I would take the g3, m8, or host of other android devices over a samsung any day simply for the much more fluid software and less gimmicks that most never use. Now if samsung doubles down and greatly improves their software, then everyone watch out because they will dominate sales even more. Apple designing everything from the ground up will keep them relevant for the foreseeable future.
    seawhale likes this.
    05-31-2014 02:23 PM
    I usually stay out of threads like this, but this time I thought I might chime in. In the immortal words of ....The Joker, "Why so serious?". I have both devices (5s and Note3) and LIKE both devices (Apple/Samsung). They are totally different, but each are VERY good devices for what "I" use them for. There are times inwhich I enjoy the simplicity of Apple, but I aslo enjoy the complexity of Samsung.... ALL, I repeat ALL smartphones have pro's and con's. Just get the one you want and not worry about everyone else, it's just that simple. Who's on first?, Who's on second?, does it really matter anymore....There are just to many different types of smartphones out there for me to be faithful to one brand. I personally like to explore and not get trapped into one eco system because everybody else does.
    I am FATHFUL to my Wife and Myself and that's it......Have a GREAT DAY....SMILE.
    Tartarus, pr1nce, seawhale and 4 others like this.
    05-31-2014 04:50 PM
    I usually stay out of threads like this, but this time I thought I might chime in. In the immortal words of ....The Joker, "Why so serious?". I have both devices (5s and Note3) and LIKE both devices (Apple/Samsung). They are totally different, but each are VERY good devices for what "I" use them for. There are times inwhich I enjoy the simplicity of Apple, but I aslo enjoy the complexity of Samsung.... ALL, I repeat ALL smartphones have pro's and con's. Just get the one you want and not worry about everyone else, it's just that simple. Who's on first?, Who's on second?, does it really matter anymore....There are just to many different types of smartphones out there for me to be faithful to one brand. I personally like to explore and not get trapped into one eco system because everybody else does.
    I am FATHFUL to my Wife and Myself and that's it......Have a GREAT DAY....SMILE.
    Totally RESPECT your opinion.

The USER INTERFACE and the general design of Apple IOS just looks simple but when it comes to customization, sharing files, it is the most complicated OS I have ever seen as restrictions all over there, meanwhile Android may just looks complex in its settings and interface, but it can simply serve your needs much better than apple in a very flexible way.

05-31-2014 05:16 PM
    To me, it's almost impossible to get Samsung and Apple to settle their differences.

Samsung started all this Apple-copying in a way, so for Apple to forgive all of that and all future Samsung shenanigans? It would take major time before these two can settle...
    FFR and anon4757448 like this.
    05-31-2014 05:49 PM
    'Nuf said...
    taz323, Spencerdl and anon4757448 like this.
    05-31-2014 05:52 PM
    Totally RESPECT your opinion.

The USER INTERFACE and the general design of Apple IOS just looks simple
    Simple and elegant is what a lot of people like and want, but not everyone.
    but when it comes to customization, sharing files, it is the most complicated OS I have ever seen as restrictions all over there,
    That depends on the method in which you're sharing your files.
    meanwhile Android may just looks complex in its settings and interface, but it can simply serve your needs much better than apple in a very flexible way.

Depending on your needs, the same can be said in regard to iOS. Both are appreciated by the people who prefer them, but neither is for everyone.
    05-31-2014 05:56 PM
    To me, it's almost impossible to get Samsung and Apple to settle their differences.

Samsung started all this Apple-copying in a way, so for Apple to forgive all of that and all future Samsung shenanigans? It would take major time before these two can settle...
    iOS 7 is based off of many other platforms too... Samsung also used to make the chips for Apple devices... Hmm...
    seawhale likes this.
    05-31-2014 11:38 PM
    iOS 7 is based off of many other platforms too... Samsung also used to make the chips for Apple devices... Hmm...
    It works both ways...I think...which is why it is always this heated between the two...
    seawhale likes this.
    06-01-2014 01:29 AM
    And sometimes, I'm not even faithful to my wife! Just kidding!

Well stated Spencer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Spencerdl, taz323, pr1nce and 1 others like this.
    06-01-2014 08:14 AM
    I think this person goes by another name on WPC....lol

Samsung has not won anything in reality,they are just providing phones and products to those who are either not in a position to afford a better product,or blinded by by the misconceptions of what they give up with their free services.Yes they sell more world wide but there are more people world wide who can't afford one or the alternatives aren't available.

For now I own a Nokia 1520 WP 8.1 DP and came from a Galaxy world scoffing at all who would challenge it. How
    childish I was to believe this nonsense .My desktop is a new 27" IMac and my mobile phone will be a iPhone just as soon as they come out with a 5.5" one. I don't own a tablet so my needs are for a phablet. This is why I use my 1520....I had all of the Galaxy series,and gladly traded them in for this one. Much better quality overall..but ....still not 100% happy with the os.

The Apple 🍎 ecosystem is solid and growing and is moving forward to being fully integrated across all platforms,and will achieve this sooner than any other platform.

Apple is known for quality over quantity and does come at a higher cost than Android,but it is the price tag that keeps it unavailable to many,and as such,the misconception that they have lost. They haven't,they are perfecting their ecosystem not fracturing it by giving away devices just to claim victory in sales....this victory is hollow...and only weak minded people continue to believe as the op does.

We as consumers have to look deeper at all of the platforms and see where they are headed by what they offer the end users now,and next year and beyond.

Apple isn't perfect,but overall they are still driving the market with each new device and operating systems they bring out....why...if they aren't leading in sales...quality..commitment to the public who use their products.

This is something you will never have from Samsung..why..because they don't give a rats **** about you after the sale,and while they are certainly more prolific in sales since they can give products away,more and more people are realizing that to use one they are missing out on many other things

If costs are all you care about,be happy with your cheap devices,learn to make do with them in your day to day life.but don't believe the bs Samsung is feeding you,because they will never be better at integration and quality than Apple,nor will they ever go out of their way to help you if you have issues with their products.

Mac
    06-03-2014 11:06 AM
    I think this person goes by another name on WPC....lol

Samsung has not won anything in reality,they are just providing phones and products to those who are either not in a position to afford a better product,or blinded by by the misconceptions of what they give up with their free services.Yes they sell more world wide but there are more people world wide who can't afford one or the alternatives aren't available.

For now I own a Nokia 1520 WP 8.1 DP and came from a Galaxy world scoffing at all who would challenge it. How
    childish I was to believe this nonsense .My desktop is a new 27" IMac and my mobile phone will be a iPhone just as soon as they come out with a 5.5" one. I don't own a tablet so my needs are for a phablet. This is why I use my 1520....I had all of the Galaxy series,and gladly traded them in for this one. Much better quality overall..but ....still not 100% happy with the os.

The Apple ecosystem is solid and growing and is moving forward to being fully integrated across all platforms,and will achieve this sooner than any other platform.

Apple is known for quality over quantity and does come at a higher cost than Android,but it is the price tag that keeps it unavailable to many,and as such,the misconception that they have lost. They haven't,they are perfecting their ecosystem not fracturing it by giving away devices just to claim victory in sales....this victory is hollow...and only weak minded people continue to believe as the op does.

We as consumers have to look deeper at all of the platforms and see where they are headed by what they offer the end users now,and next year and beyond.

Apple isn't perfect,but overall they are still driving the market with each new device and operating systems they bring out....why...if they aren't leading in sales...quality..commitment to the public who use their products.

This is something you will never have from Samsung..why..because they don't give a rats **** about you after the sale,and while they are certainly more prolific in sales since they can give products away,more and more people are realizing that to use one they are missing out on many other things

If costs are all you care about,be happy with your cheap devices,learn to make do with them in your day to day life.but don't believe the bs Samsung is feeding you,because they will never be better at integration and quality than Apple,nor will they ever go out of their way to help you if you have issues with their products.

Mac
    I will disregard all details but I will just comment on your claim that samsung is cheap devices and many people cannot afford apple devices.

It is to be noted that Samsung Galaxy Note 3s price is around 544,98 dollars whereas iPhone 5 costs around 498,95 dollars.

While Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 price starts at 549 dollar whereas iPad air price starts at 440.

http://tablets.findthebest.com/compa...Note-10-1-2014
    http://thefusejoplin.com/2014/06/sam...ce-comparison/
    http://www.gsmarena.com/ipad_air_vs_...eview-1016.php

Although samsung devices are more expensive than the same category of I devices, most people still buy the most expensive, which has an important indicator.

06-03-2014 11:59 AM
    For what it's worth..."One mans garbage, may be another mans treasure". People like what they like....PERIOD
    06-03-2014 01:21 PM
123 1234 ...