One thing that always pulls me into the Apple iPhone love

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I agree on the colors. Apple's displays always have the best color calibrations... :)

I agree. Even when using photoshop for graphic design in my PC, and then looking at my design on a Mac computer, it looks pixelated and crappy. Mac and iPhones do use truer colors and that's one of the reasons why I like Apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alik Malix

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
Perhaps.

On the flip side of that I'm not 100 percent sure why some people say android is unstable . On recent hardware I found it as smooth as iOS.

RavenSword, here's what I've noticed: Android phones are pretty smooth the first 6 months, it shows slowing or lagging after you load up with a thousand photos, wrong BBM app (there were 6-7 that weren't what they seemed at one point and only 1 real one), and further tweaking may have negative effects instead of what you set out to improve. But PLEASE NOTE ---> I only have 2 friends with Samsung Phones and one with HTC 1 - they were happy for the first 6 months or so, but one of them rooted and put stock Android and now happy again.

Just my 2 cents..

My other 2 cents... I think Apple users demand/expect more from iOS in terms of stability/smoothness then Android users. I've seen some users show me how "smooth" scrolling is on their Samsung S4 - when in fact it was slightly "jaggering", something I experienced with my 3GS in the last year of a 4.5 year ownership (that's when iPhone 5s came out). I considered that not smooth: OK for a 4-5 year old iPhone, NOT OK for a 6 month old flagship device...

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I like the simplicity of iOS and even though many people would disagree with me on this but I also find the battery impressive. In the past 2 years I have used a blackberry 9900, iphone 5, HTC one (m7) and now a iPhone 5s and I always end back to iOS

Sent from my iPhone 5S

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73