Apple acquires Beats?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Ship beats headphones with their phones? I would say they would sell them but I highly doubt they'd just ship them by default with the phone :).

I haven't tried beats personally to say if they are overrated. I've only had a pair of bose that are pretty awesome.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using iMore Forums.
The headphones are used by just about every athlete and actor or musician with money that lives anywhere. Every time you see them especially the athletes coming or going from the locker room they have their Beats headphones on - Wireless too.

Almeuit

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
The headphones are used by just about every athlete and actor or musician with money that lives anywhere. Every time you see them especially the athletes coming or going from the locker room they have their Beats headphones on - Wireless too.

Not sure what that has to do with what I said? They could be overrated still just because they are made by Dr. Dre. I believe Bose makes great ones to.. Just because a celebrity uses something doesn't justify it for me lol :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using iMore Forums.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I think both apple and beats are very good products but don't think it's necessary but a good idea

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Apple is going to make trillions future iPhones comes with beats headphone I wonder why HTC let it go

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
HTC is struggling with profitability and that wasn't helping them at the time

It was shortly lived. Still a lot of interest went into it but I don't see the reason for using beats headphones to lure customers into buying Apple products.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
It was shortly lived. Still a lot of interest went into it but I don't see the reason for using beats headphones to lure customers into buying Apple products.

They can tout better headphones and the Beats brand which could lure in some potential buyers

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
When Apple hired Angela Ahrendts as their new head of retail, who formerly worked with Burberry, it seemed as though they're going in a sort of "fashion" direction so to speak. That's what this potential acquisition feels like. Beats hardware are just more of a fashion statement than anything else.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
When Apple hired Angela Ahrendts as their new head of retail, who formerly worked with Burberry, it seemed as though they're going in a sort of "fashion" direction so to speak. That's what this potential acquisition feels like. Beats hardware are just more of a fashion statement than anything else.

True. Some lower end headphones actually have better sound quality. Maybe it's because the logo looks cool, or it's because a rapper made them.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Dr. See makes more money selling headphones than he did rapping. Now he is going to become rich as h*** once Apple buys Beats.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
They can tout better headphones and the Beats brand which could lure in some potential buyers

Maybe an optional set of Beats comes at a cheaper price with the new iPhone. Maybe that's why rumors are saying that the new iPhone is going to be more expensive.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Maybe an optional set of Beats comes at a cheaper price with the new iPhone. Maybe that's why rumors are saying that the new iPhone is going to be more expensive.

It's plausible, but still unclear.

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
The time is near when the acquisition is complete!

I thought it was just for the iTunes revamp but more news I read about it, they are definitely bringing the hardware to Apple.

Remember how HP laptops had beats audio? Yea well HP no longer can do that and I can see that they are going to add beats audio into the MacBooks.

What do you think about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW