Apple is going to make trillions future iPhones comes with beats headphone I wonder why HTC let it go

Sent from my gold 5s using Tapatalk
    HTC is struggling with profitability and that wasn't helping them at the time
    05-14-2014 11:27 AM
    HTC is struggling with profitability and that wasn't helping them at the time
    It was shortly lived. Still a lot of interest went into it but I don't see the reason for using beats headphones to lure customers into buying Apple products.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.
    05-16-2014 03:29 AM
    It was shortly lived. Still a lot of interest went into it but I don't see the reason for using beats headphones to lure customers into buying Apple products.

They can tout better headphones and the Beats brand which could lure in some potential buyers
    05-16-2014 08:01 AM
    When Apple hired Angela Ahrendts as their new head of retail, who formerly worked with Burberry, it seemed as though they're going in a sort of "fashion" direction so to speak. That's what this potential acquisition feels like. Beats hardware are just more of a fashion statement than anything else.
    05-17-2014 02:08 PM
    When Apple hired Angela Ahrendts as their new head of retail, who formerly worked with Burberry, it seemed as though they're going in a sort of "fashion" direction so to speak. That's what this potential acquisition feels like. Beats hardware are just more of a fashion statement than anything else.
    True. Some lower end headphones actually have better sound quality. Maybe it's because the logo looks cool, or it's because a rapper made them.
    05-17-2014 04:34 PM
    Dr. See makes more money selling headphones than he did rapping. Now he is going to become rich as h*** once Apple buys Beats.
    05-17-2014 04:35 PM
    They can tout better headphones and the Beats brand which could lure in some potential buyers
    Maybe an optional set of Beats comes at a cheaper price with the new iPhone. Maybe that's why rumors are saying that the new iPhone is going to be more expensive.
    05-17-2014 04:38 PM
    Maybe an optional set of Beats comes at a cheaper price with the new iPhone. Maybe that's why rumors are saying that the new iPhone is going to be more expensive.
    That would make sense
    05-17-2014 04:54 PM
    It's plausible, but still unclear.

05-17-2014 10:51 PM
    The time is near when the acquisition is complete!

I thought it was just for the iTunes revamp but more news I read about it, they are definitely bringing the hardware to Apple.

Remember how HP laptops had beats audio? Yea well HP no longer can do that and I can see that they are going to add beats audio into the MacBooks.

What do you think about that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    05-29-2014 05:31 AM
35 12