Which kind of watch/ wrist band works the best with an iPhone 5s?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    05-04-2014 10:49 PM
    Pebble Smartwatch, hands down, due to the support. The Fuelband has a rocky, or even a non-existent future, due to the team being dissolved. The Fitbit would be a better choice if you are going for the sport assistant route.
    rdubmu likes this.
    05-04-2014 11:15 PM
    For the iPhone, I would recommend a Fitbit, a jawbone up or a withings pulse.
    rdubmu likes this.
    05-05-2014 05:27 AM
    as Speedygi said Fuelband is a dying product, but I did and sometimes still do enjoy how iPhone and Fuelband work together. iPhone has the complementary (high quality) app just for Fuelband, you can walk around all day without your phone in your pocket and at night just launch the app, hold down the small button on your wristband to initiate synchronization and you get a very nice visualization of what you have achieved that day. It's very basic indeed, not comparable with a smartwatch by any stretch, but we had a good run (pun intended).

ps I just realised you're asking specifically about the 5S... which has the M7 chip in the phone and hence does everything Fuelband does. So yeah, don't get the Fuelband ;-) It's still a good looking and feeling gadget.
    05-05-2014 11:47 PM
    If Apple does come up with the iwatch this year as the rumors speculates, that should work fine with your iPhone 5s. Just saying.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.
    05-06-2014 04:01 AM
    Man, I really hope the watch thing is just a fad and dies down. I just can't see myself tolerating a generation of people speaking into their wrists.
    05-06-2014 02:48 PM
    Man, I really hope the watch thing is just a fad and dies down. I just can't see myself tolerating a generation of people speaking into their wrists.
    Unfortunately, it'll just progress to other wearables like glasses, oh wait google made that already or contact lenses and molar teeth. I hate to admit we'll be seeing our loved ones seem like they're talking to themselves.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.
    05-08-2014 08:54 AM