Apple is strongly considering teaming up with the already established company and name of the app Shazam for song and music identification? Think this is a good idea on Apple's part and something you would use?

Read the entire Blog Article:

Apple allegedly teaming up with Shazam for song-identification feature in iOS 8 | iMore
    04-23-2014 02:52 PM
    I see no problem with it

It will appeal to the music lovers who like to know the information of artists in regard to song titles
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    04-23-2014 03:11 PM
    Apple is strongly considering teaming up with the already established company and name of the app Shazam for song and music identification? Think this is a good idea on Apple's part and something you would use?

Read the entire Blog Article:

Apple allegedly teaming up with Shazam for song-identification feature in iOS 8 | iMore
    I think its great!! I use Shazam all the time because its the easiest way to pull up a song & purchase it on the spot...especially if I'm in the car.
    Jaguarr40 likes this.
    04-23-2014 03:12 PM
    If Shazam is coming in to boost Apple's services, Apple would clearly be the Music lover's platform from then on out, hands down...
    04-23-2014 10:34 PM