Are You Planning On Sticking With an iOS Device In The Future?

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if I would ultimately stick with iOS devices. But I certainly don't have a reason not to.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5S. The "S" is for sexy.

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
iPad ? Yes. I don't see myself not using one.

I've never owned an iPhone. With the exception of the screen, I don't like my current phone. (HTC One, M7). I don't know what I am going to get in a few months, but I am 100% iPad, ATV , Mac, and iPod.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I'll move on when something better comes along.

I'll always have an Android somewhere. I have a feeling I'll be the same way with iPhones now too.

I definitely couldn't have only one OS though, I need the variety.

Thats how I am too. I always have my iPhone and some Android device. Its been that way since the iPhone 3G.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Apple isn't going to "fall" behind. In my opinion yes the android is better for customization and what not but nothing out there is as good as an apple product. My two cents

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Apple isn't going to "fall" behind. In my opinion yes the android is better for customization and what not but nothing out there is as good as an apple product. My two cents

Sent from my iPhone 5s

I think for all-around quality your opinion is nearly fact.

Sent from 3 f IV 🔘

93Aero

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I don't know about exclusively using iPhones I'll never completely give up my BlackBerry, but I am giving someone the 5c and getting the 5s 64 gig because I need more storage space.
I had no idea I would load sooo much on it.
But I do enjoy the effortless sync the iPhone does with my MacBook Pro and iMac.
So tonight I sync everything to icloud and pick up a 5s in a few days.
Fingers crossed I don't lose my progress on Real Racing 3 because I'm on Accolade Open.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I do not foresee myself changing to another OS, either with computers or smartphones. I just purchased a new iMac and have used my current MacBook for almost seven years. So most likely I will use the new one for at least another five I reckon before I change again. My iPhone 5 will get upgraded to the 6 when my contract expires in December. The ability for every device to sync near flawlessly with each other for just about everything is too good to give up.

2RC

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I don't know. I might consider switching to Windows Phone if Apple doesn't come up with something BIG (new) on a near future.

A larger screen simply won't do it

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I change phones a lot which is not a good thing but as far as tablets I don't see myself leaving iPad. I'm sure I'll be back on iPhone if and when they increase screen size.

Caleb Pelton

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
If the new iPhone has a bigger screen, I'll put my Nexus 5 in a drawer. However, if they don't, it could be a very long while before I contemplate another iPhone. I think Apple has some catching up to do and this new phone is their chance to do it. I'd hate to see them drop the ball.

Posted via the Android iMore App!

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
If the new iPhone has a bigger screen, I'll put my Nexus 5 in a drawer. However, if they don't, it could be a very long while before I contemplate another iPhone. I think Apple has some catching up to do and this new phone is their chance to do it. I'd hate to see them drop the ball.

Posted via the Android iMore App!

What exactly do they have to catch up on? Apple has nothing to do at this point to compete. If you want my honest opinion apple was probably cheering in the board room when they seen the s5 revealed. It looks like a plastic bandaid, with the same garbage build quality they always had. But for some I guess you can change widgets and customize the big plastic phone and that makes it worth your money. iPhone is about precision, clean products, and beautiful build quality with durable materials. This is a wrap folks after looking at the s5 the other day I promise you apple is gonna kill it come fall.

Sent from my iPhone 5s

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I apologize if I offended any android users with my last comment but seriously so tired of hearing apple needs to catch up. There's more to a phone than just customizing. Which in my opinion is all samsung offers which apple doesn't. I think apple makes up for that in build quality 100%

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen