I'll move on when something better comes along.

I'll always have an Android somewhere. I have a feeling I'll be the same way with iPhones now too.

I definitely couldn't have only one OS though, I need the variety.
    Thats how I am too. I always have my iPhone and some Android device. Its been that way since the iPhone 3G.
    04-08-2014 07:37 PM
    Absolutely the apple name would have to be destroyed for myself and family to change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    04-09-2014 08:58 PM
    I'll use an iPhone until a better device suits my needs.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    04-09-2014 09:17 PM
    Apple isn't going to "fall" behind. In my opinion yes the android is better for customization and what not but nothing out there is as good as an apple product. My two cents

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    04-09-2014 09:20 PM
    Apple isn't going to "fall" behind. In my opinion yes the android is better for customization and what not but nothing out there is as good as an apple product. My two cents

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    I think for all-around quality your opinion is nearly fact.

Sent from 3 f IV 🔘
    04-09-2014 11:57 PM
    As long as they remain the company Steve jobs built and the products reflect this. Yes. I'm with Apple to stay.
    04-11-2014 12:14 PM
    I don't know about exclusively using iPhones I'll never completely give up my BlackBerry, but I am giving someone the 5c and getting the 5s 64 gig because I need more storage space.
    I had no idea I would load sooo much on it.
    But I do enjoy the effortless sync the iPhone does with my MacBook Pro and iMac.
    So tonight I sync everything to icloud and pick up a 5s in a few days.
    Fingers crossed I don't lose my progress on Real Racing 3 because I'm on Accolade Open.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
    kataran likes this.
    04-11-2014 06:01 PM
    I do not foresee myself changing to another OS, either with computers or smartphones. I just purchased a new iMac and have used my current MacBook for almost seven years. So most likely I will use the new one for at least another five I reckon before I change again. My iPhone 5 will get upgraded to the 6 when my contract expires in December. The ability for every device to sync near flawlessly with each other for just about everything is too good to give up.
    taz323 and kataran like this.
    04-11-2014 06:43 PM
    Problem is I get bored with an OS. Usually good for the two years in contract but like to switch it up. Will stick with iPad tho.
    04-13-2014 11:18 AM
    I don't know. I might consider switching to Windows Phone if Apple doesn't come up with something BIG (new) on a near future.

A larger screen simply won't do it
    04-13-2014 07:01 PM
    I change phones a lot which is not a good thing but as far as tablets I don't see myself leaving iPad. I'm sure I'll be back on iPhone if and when they increase screen size.
    04-13-2014 07:23 PM
    If the new iPhone has a bigger screen, I'll put my Nexus 5 in a drawer. However, if they don't, it could be a very long while before I contemplate another iPhone. I think Apple has some catching up to do and this new phone is their chance to do it. I'd hate to see them drop the ball.

Posted via the Android iMore App!
    04-14-2014 06:44 PM
    If the new iPhone has a bigger screen, I'll put my Nexus 5 in a drawer. However, if they don't, it could be a very long while before I contemplate another iPhone. I think Apple has some catching up to do and this new phone is their chance to do it. I'd hate to see them drop the ball.

Posted via the Android iMore App!
    What exactly do they have to catch up on? Apple has nothing to do at this point to compete. If you want my honest opinion apple was probably cheering in the board room when they seen the s5 revealed. It looks like a plastic bandaid, with the same garbage build quality they always had. But for some I guess you can change widgets and customize the big plastic phone and that makes it worth your money. iPhone is about precision, clean products, and beautiful build quality with durable materials. This is a wrap folks after looking at the s5 the other day I promise you apple is gonna kill it come fall.

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    04-14-2014 09:43 PM
    I apologize if I offended any android users with my last comment but seriously so tired of hearing apple needs to catch up. There's more to a phone than just customizing. Which in my opinion is all samsung offers which apple doesn't. I think apple makes up for that in build quality 100%

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    Last edited by H A W K; 04-14-2014 at 10:23 PM.
    ladyc0524 likes this.
    04-14-2014 09:48 PM
    I sure do!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    04-14-2014 09:56 PM
    I apologize if I offended any android users with my last comment but seriously so tired of hearing apple needs to catch up. There's more to a phone than just customizing. Which in my opinion is all samsung offers which apple doesn't. I think apple makes up for that in build quality 100%

Sent from my iPhone 5s
    Completely agree! Which is why I'm not even waiting for the 6, my 5s will be here tomorrow..Android is just not for me anymore

Sent from my iPad LTE
    04-14-2014 10:49 PM
    Well, currently not using an iPhone, I kinda like the underdog and enjoying my z30, it is more suitable for my needs with respect to true multitasking, speed, etc. Nevertheless, with respect to my tablet of choice...I'm hear until something comes out that is better. currently there isn't much competition with respect to my personal needs.

Sent from my Z30 using Mobile Nations mobile app
    04-14-2014 11:33 PM
    My first smart phone was an iPhone because at the time all my naive mind thought was that I could get an iPhone (best phone ever) or a galaxy device that was a huge, ugly, plastic slab. Then when I got obsessed with smartphones I tried multiple androids phone and even a windows phone.

The thing I missed the most were a lot of apps that I had previously paid for on iOS. I also have small fingers so I actually prefer the iPhone's size.
    Yeah the customization of android was cool but I spent more time tweaking it, trying to make it perfect than actually using the device.

So I'm basically going to be iOS for life not because of the number of apps but because of the quality of apps.

And I never even used google now so Siri is perfect for my own workflow.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
    ladyc0524 and Haalcyon like this.
    04-14-2014 11:51 PM
    As of right now do you believe you have become a lifetime Apple user and will never use any other Devices at least when it comes to iPhone?
    I am currently on a Moto X but I am switching back to a 5S here pretty shortly. I love switching back and forth from iPhone to Android sometimes because, I mean, it's fun. :b But I could see myself staying with Apple even more than android if they get a bigger screen size. I would love the 4.7" screen because that's the size of the Moto X and I do enjoy the size of the phone. I just don't really like the idea that this phone is always listening, it's made in the USA, and Chinese people own. What if they tap into my phone and listen to my conversations? It kinda freaks me out.

But yeah, more screen size and maybe 128gb? I'm in.
    04-16-2014 04:46 AM
    I've actually been using a lumia 920 the past few weeks, with 8.1 they pretty much caught up outside of apps. So honestly, I might be going to that full time for a while. So I'm not sure
    04-16-2014 06:03 AM
    Apple pretty much does things the way I like, the things I do most. I did Android and I'm no fan of that OS. I don't see myself going anywhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    04-18-2014 03:18 PM
    I've actually been using a lumia 920 the past few weeks, with 8.1 they pretty much caught up outside of apps. So honestly, I might be going to that full time for a while. So I'm not sure
    Is Google Hangouts on Windows phone now? What about Spotify?

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
    04-18-2014 08:01 PM
    Without a doubt. I've been to BlackBerry and Android both and would never go back.
    04-19-2014 08:26 AM
    I used to get excited about trying new devices on other platforms. But lately, every time I get an itch, I just go over to the Android forums and I change my mind.

kch50428 and ladyc0524 like this.
    04-19-2014 08:36 AM
    I used to get excited about trying new devices on other platforms. But lately, every time I get an itch, I just go over to the Android forums and I change my mind.

Yeah. I have one android device still, this gPad 8.3, but it is just not the same. The 'polish' is missing. I guess you're supposed to try to 'customize' the polish and refinement into it somehow but I just don't have the motivation to do the drudgery on this device that my iOS devices don't even need, ie., find and install a UI font that is not blaaaah, replace and setup a new launcher. That stuff was fun back in the day but has gotten tired and old to me. Everytime I use android I miss iOS. Its all I can do not to give this gPad 8.3 away.

Sent from my LG-V5OO (my other tablets are iPads) 📱
    mumfoau likes this.
    04-19-2014 10:27 PM
71 123