what's the best productivity software now?

RavenSword

May 16, 2013
Visit site
So, now that we have office on the iPad, what's the best option for us now out of iWork, Office, and google docs?

Everybody seems to be more or less on even ground now as far as accessibility for iOS/Mac users (price notwithstanding) so I'm rather curious which is the best suite of services to use now for us?

I'll note I don't own a Mac computer, I have a PC desktop. So I guess office would be best? But can I access iWork on the PC in a good way? I think I only get the web apps, no?

With office, it probably still better on windows, bur seems like its plenty good on Mac. But these are MS services, are these even good on iOS and Mac or as good as the other options?

Google drive is available on pretty much everything outside of windows phone, but are these apps too limited on iOS?

iWork is free with new hardware purchases, but what about if we do need to open in other things like office? Isn't there rendering issues?

what's the thing we should be using?

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Numbers and Pages are more than sufficient for my needs.
All of my old docs/spreadsheets created before I moved to Apple devices are stored on Google Docs.

Good Luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal