Suggestions for topics for an argument paper about iOS

MrZ_Tech

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure where this topic would go, so I stuck it here.

So here's the deal, I'm doing an argument paper for my english 101 class. We get to chose the argument. My argument is this: "Apple's iOS is, overall, a better mobile operating system than Google's Android OS". Now let me preface by saying, I am not in no way, shape, or form asking anyone to "write" the paper for me... All I'm here to do is to get some real life public opinions on things.
The three main that I'm using for my paper are: the fluidity of the OS, the content available for it, and the ease of use for first time smart phone users. So tell me, what are your favorite things about iOS, why do you think it's a better OS than android?

Sent from my iPhone 5S 32 GB using Tapatalk

BBFunGuy

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
This is school-work?

Ok, how about this. With regards 'ease of use for first time smart phone users', there are bound to be articles on the net about how Windows is easier to use for first-time computer users than Linux. Just copy the arguments that are pro-windows, but swap out Windows for iOS.

You could also ask people who have not used a smartphone before for their opinion, if you can find one.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Ease of use
2. Interoperability with other Apple products and services
3. First class support
4. Operating system updates are generally across the board
5. Higher re-sale value

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
If you must put it that way, yes this is "school work" but it's not grade school work, it's for a class I'm taking in college.

Sent from my iPhone 5S 32 GB using Tapatalk

I did a paper in my first year on the differences and similarities of Apple and Android devices.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5S

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox