What's Your Favorite Thing About Apple?

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Customer service by far. I had an hour long conversation last week with a woman at Apple who told me about her grandkids and their use of the family iPad. Some may not have been too happy to hear it, but I was more than happy to listen.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
The ecosystem and how everything syncs up seamlessly with all of my devices - Contacts, Reminders, Notes and most of the time iMessages.
Good Luck
This. Nothing beats this.

Besides this, I like how if something goes wrong with anything I buy, they will replace it and I walk out with a new iPad/iPhone the same visit anytime during the one year warranty. No one else does that that I know of.

phonejunky

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
Not so much there products as the companies passion about their products. I feel that's my favorite thing about Apple. They believe fully in everything they sell to be premium, and the best. That is why there fans and consumers alike adore Apple like they do and essentially are moving billboards because they believe the same about the product their using.

abazigal

May 9, 2013
Visit site
To an extent, I love it when anyone (even a company) refuses to let itself be bound by the rules governing that industry, and constantly seeks on how to bend those iron rules to fit itself, rather than itself bending to fit those rules.

I am not referring to Apple evading tax or engaging in patent lawsuits, but about how they redefined the smartphone and tablet industries, and dared to defy popular logic by making moves that would normally seem like suicide. Stuff like banning flash, not supporting NFC, introducing lightning when the rest of the world is on micro-USB, making a metal phone, putting a mobile OS on a tablet, that sort of thing. And making the rest of the competition look stupid in the process.

susanosaka

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I love various apple accessories. I have spent a lot of money on changing my phone case. does anyone who knows this site? phonegala.com? I don't know whether should I buy things there. the product look nice and not expensive, but I don't know the quality.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2